Miraculous ladybug: Next gen

in Roleplaying

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 19 December 2018 at 7:31 AM

The name says it all! (I'm a big fan of that show) So, Miraculous's, Love love love by those two, WELCOME! So, next gen, (Generation) you can be a younger relative of Ladybug or Cat Noir ( Marinette or Adrian). And if you have not seen the show, here's what it's about: So Marinette, daughter of a french baker, (she lives in Paris) has got it baaaaaaaaaaaaad on Adrian. A boy in her class that she cant stand up strait when she see's. There is also Chloe a bully, well, less bully, more BRAT! little pig faced BRAT! Maybe cause she is the daughter of the mayor and she is friends ish to Adrian. Cause he is a (People call him this a bunch so that's what I am gonna call him) Model and son of a famous fashion designer: Gabriel Agreste. (i might have spelled that wrong...) Marinette is also BFFS with Alya, another girl in her class. (might as well say all the names.) Alix That's a girl, Kim That's a boy, (I get them mixed up a bunch...) Melen, Ivan, Nino who is also BFFS with Adrian, Chloe and Sabrina who is used as a servant basically to little brat nose, Juleka, Rose, Nathaniel. They get Akumatized (Evilized) when they get overcome by negative emotions. Hawkmoth the bad guy, AND ADRIANS DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has The Moth miraculous. And he can Akumitize people if they have negative emotions. (Should have said this before. They are Super heros and hawkmoth want their miraculous cause then he can achieve absolute power and make one wish. HE JUST WANTS HIS WIFE BACK! I THINK ITS SO CUTE!) and there are Kwammis. little creatures that give them their power when they say the right words. For example, Ladybug Says: "Tikki! Spots on!' And Cat Noir says: "Plagg, claws out!" those are the names of their Kwammis Tikki and Plagg. AND the Kwammis Energy runs out after they use their, say, lucky charm, Cataclysmic, so they need food to boost their energy. (search that up on google and should show you. and search Ladybug And Cat Noir to cause I'm to lazy to type it all what the look like) And the Miraculous are used for the use of good, so the villains try to take their Miraculous. Right now the villain is Nathalies daughter, DJ (Nathalie is Gabriels helper and one of Adrians bodyguards. He likes his son). She has the moth Miraculous from Gabriel/Hawk Moth. Her name is Falcon Hawk. (only one person can, but she can be your character) And if you like Super Hero's, I have another roleplay called: the wanted Heroes
Now paste this:

Human Name:
Hero Name:
Son or Daughter of (erase what u r not):
Human Appearance:
Hero Appearance:
Miraculous:
Animal:
Power:
Kwammi name:
Kwammi appearance:
Kwammi personality:
History: (Optional)
Personality:
Weapon:
Weakness:
Other: (Optional)

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 7:58 AM

@nekogirl I love the series too, but I've stopped watching for a while.. Something that irritated me was the fact they couldn't recognize each other until the reveal of their identities. I mean, like Chat Noir pining over Ladybug and his personality is like a play boy towards her! While, Marinette is a girl crushing on Adrian while he is a cool boi in his civilian persona. I like Tikki and Plague? , they're very cute. DO you remember the other Kwami's? Like that fox kwami and the bee kwami? I loved the fox kwami and her owner! She was so cute! And clingy towards Marinette in that episode!

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 19 December 2018 at 12:33 PM

Human Name: Cacy
Hero Name: Leaper
Daughter of : Marinette
Human Appearance: Light blonde hair, Blue shirt with dragon on it, Light blue jeans, Tan necklace with Bronze pendent, Purple running shoes
Hero Appearance: Tan suit from neck to legs and wrists, Short black gloves, tall black boots, boomerang on back, Caracal tail, Tan mask around eyes, black fabric headband, Tan necklace with paw pendent
Miraculous: Necklace with Pendent
Animal: Caracal
Power: Is able to jump high heights, can see in the dark
Kwammi name: Tawnii
Kwammi appearance: Tan body, black caracal ears, Green cat eyes, White belly, Tan tail with black tip
Kwammi personality: Hyper, Lazy, loves naps during the day, Will always speak her mind, Likes to pretend she's tough, but cries easily, Energy food is bread (She is drunk over it)
History: Her mom (Marinette) Takes her to Master Fu, The last guardian of the Miraculous. There, he gives Cacy the Miraculous of the caracal
Personality: Kind, Obedient, Helpful
Weapon: Boomerang
Weakness: Yarn
Other: Like Cat Noir, the paw pads blink for her limit and her Phrase to transform is: Tawnii, Lets hunt! And to get jumping up the words are: Caracals LEAP!

Female
192 posts

vanley • 19 December 2018 at 2:23 PM

Human Name: Alois Anciel
Hero Name: Flamme
Son of: Marc Anciel
Human Appearance: Alois has thick black hair that he isn't able to control, and light green eyes. He's about 5"6' and still growing. He mostly finds himself wearing his father's old red jacket with a black shirt under it. He mostly wears grey skin jeans and white converse. He usually paints his nails with white and can sometimes even be caught wearing lip gloss.
Hero Appearance: His hero costume is very professional. It's a suit with a long tailcoat, it has red and black spikes along the back. His coat is red aside from that, and his dress pants are all black. It's all attached tightly to his skin. His mask is black with red spots and off it the side it points outwards with a flame design.
Miraculous: A necklace with a bead on the end, it has five small flames that stop glowing five minutes after he uses his power and deactivates his miraculous.
Animal: Dragon
Power: He can fly (though not very far), and his main power (called Fire Bolt) allows him to breathe a single string of blue fire for as long as he can exhale it.
Kwammi name: Longg
Kwammi apperance: He's red with four black horns on his forehead, along with a black horn in either side of his face. He has red horns going from his upper back to his head with black spirals on them. He also has golden eyes and two whiskers on either side of his face. He had a long red tail that is tipped with three black marks.
Kwammi personality: He's very bold and proud, full of confidence and very little hesitation. He likes to do as he pleases and is very nosy, it's not uncommon for him to be blatantly sarcastic. He has a bit of a temper with a mood swing every so often, he needs to eat some kind of meat to calm him down.
History: Nothing interesting.
Personality: Alois is shy and doesn't talk much, he stays in the background and rarely draws attention to himself. He's nervous and becomes easily anxious, he's very antisocial and doesn't talk to very many people. He has issues making friends and has given up on it completely. But while he's in his miraculous form, he's bold and brash, always running headfirst into danger. He doesn't give up on anything and will push forward until he succeeds, he knows that you only have one life and you should live it to its fullest. His civilian self and miraculous self seem to be polar opposites.
Weapon: Katana that can light on fire if he uses his miraculous power on it.
Weakness: He can't seem, and if he's wet here can't use his miraculous power.
Other: He's very feminine compared to other males.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 20 December 2018 at 11:43 AM

Cacy Giggled when Tawnii's whiskers made contact with the bread in her palm. She leand back and placed her other hand on the bed they were on.
"MORE" Tawnii said like a zombie.
"NO! NO MORE BREAD! I SICK OF MAKING ALL THIS BREAD AND NO MACAROONS!" Tikki yelled. Cacy jumped at the Kwammis voice. It was strange how her mom still had the ladybug Miraculous, but never really used it. "Come on, Tikki. Just ten more giant loaves?" Tawnii pleaded.
"NO!"
"Tikki! Tikki! Calm down. It's not like the world is ending." Cacy said.
"Technically, it kind of is." Tawnii said over a mouthful of bread. "I mean, Falcon hawk? Yeah. I think it is." She swallowed loudly.
"Ugh. Thanks a lot. Marinette doesn't even use me!" Tikki said.
"You mean your Miraculous." Cacy corrected.
"That works." Tikki annoyingly said.
"Thank you." Cacy nodded her head to the side, giving herself a slight British accent.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 20 December 2018 at 12:12 PM

Alois sat on a bench at the park, it was mostly empty today so Longg sat on the edge of his notebook. He stared at the picture that he was drawing. When he'd first met Master Fu, he'd gotten a glimpse of each Miraculous and began drawing them all by memory. He gave them each a certain gender and what he thought their Kwami looked like, Longg scoffed in the background. "That's not even close to what any of them look like!" His comment made Alois roll his eyes. "I've never actually seen any other Kwami besides you, so I don't really have any references." He said, then moved on to drawing what he thought would be their costume. Someone jogged by and Longg quickly ducked into the pocket of his red jacket to avoid being seen by anyone as more people began showing up at the park. "We should leave." Longg demanded, Alois only nodded in response. He stood up, leaving it open to a sketched out picture of Ladybug, a hero that hadn't been seen in a few years.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 20 December 2018 at 3:26 PM

Cacy walked down the stairs to the bakery where her mom and dad where baking. "Hi mom. Hey dad." She said. "Can I go to the park? And mom? Can I talk to you?" Her mom and dad looked at each other. "Sure." Her mom said. They walked outside. "Mom? Why don't you ever use your Miraculous? I mean, you are the only one who can capture Akumas... Why did you like, abandon it? Abandon Tikki?"
"Oh, ever so true." Tikki popped up randomly.
"I did it cause someone has to watch over the bakery. And you and the other Miraculous holders can do yourselves." her mom placed a hand on Cacys shoulder. She gave a look to Tikki to go inside and out of sight. "Fine. But I am NEVER out on the job with you. Or you on the job with me! Please. Just once come. ONCE?!"
"OK. I will come tomorrow if someone becomes Akumitized. Deal?"
"Deal." Cacy ran to the park that surprisingly, it was full of people. OK! GREAT! NOW I JUST HAVE TO GET THROUGH THERE Cacy thought

Female
192 posts

vanley • 20 December 2018 at 4:07 PM

Alois walked through the large group of people who had arrived. He glanced back down at his unfinished ladybug drawing, he shrugged to himself, figuring be could finish it at home. He wondered what his dad could be doing, probably hanging out with his 'friend' Nathaniel, Alois knew they were dating but didn't want to tell him. He moved away from the crowds and leaned against a tree away from it all. He slowly flipped through the notebook, pausing on the Chat Noir picture. He wondered why Ladybug and Chat Noir disappeared all those years ago, he hummed for a moment. "What's with your obsession over the old heroes?" Longg asked from inside his jacket. "I'm just wondering why they quit, and why Master Fu needs us?" He told the Kwami, from a distance it appeared that he was talking to himself. He looked up and glanced towards a gate, noticing a girl he'd seen at school a few times. They never really talked, mostly because Alois didn't talk to anyone.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 December 2018 at 5:12 PM

+
Human Name: Keith
Badguy Name: FlownMoth
Son of (erase what u r not):Hawk moth
Human Appearance: Brown hair with silver tips Blue eyes.
Badguy Appearance: Silver suit silver mask with moth print on mask hides *hai-
Miraculous: Hawk moth
Animal: HawkMoth
Power: Controling people
Kwammi name: Mothly
Kwammi appearance: Furry gray tuft and tiny eyes with brown wings
Kwammi personality: Kind, Shy, tattle tail, Jealous
Personality: Untrustworthy, Rude, secretive
Weapon: Le moths`
Weakness: Telekenisis
Other: (Optional)

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 20 December 2018 at 5:48 PM

@fluffy_birdy_flower a kwammi is the thing that gives you the super power. for example, your kwammi would be a moth Kwammi

Cacy saw a bunch of people plus a few kids in her school. Then she saw someone who was in her class. They never seemed to talk much. Tawnii squeezed through the neck of Cacys shirt. "Tawnii! Stay hidden! No one is allowed to see you! You know that!"
"Yeah and you know that is is tight and hot down there! And weird tasting." She made it look like she just ate something that tasted bad.
"Great! Hide!" Cacy shoved Tawnii back in her shirt when she refused to move.
"There! you see?!" Tawnii said muffled. Cacy ignored her and walked over to the boy in her class. "hi.'

Female
192 posts

vanley • 20 December 2018 at 6:25 PM

Alois had been flipping through his drawings of each Miraculous before he was suddenly addressed. He looked up and seen the younger girl. "Oh, um, hi...?" He said hesitantly, he could feel the vibration against his rips when Longg chuckled silently at his lack of social abilities. He didn't really know the girl, mostly because they were in different grades, so he wasn't sure why she wanted to talk to him. He was just the quiet kid who was always drawing, but he knew if he said any of that out loud Longg would start laughing and give the entire secret away.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 20 December 2018 at 7:54 PM

"Hi. Don't know why I am talking to you, but, I figured, since we see each other a bunch, I thought we might as well get to know each other." Cacy heard Tawnii laugh hard. "QUIT IT YOU!." She whisperd.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 20 December 2018 at 8:02 PM

"Okay...?" He said, unsure about the situation. He heard someone laugh and the girl whisper something to, what seemed like, herself. "Was that your phone or something?" He asked, rationalizing the situation. Alois felt Longg move around under his jacket, he ignored it and tucked his pencil behind his ear.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 20 December 2018 at 8:23 PM

Cacy paused. "Ummm..... Yeah...? I'm fine." She said awkwardly. "Stay, QUIET Tawnii." Cacy snapped at her Kwammi. OH NO she thought. NO. A tear started on Tawnii. She cried. Loudly. "Um I have to go now." Cacy ran from the park as fast as she could. "Tawnii!" Cacy yelled. "I'm sorry! I can't help it!" Tawnii wiped a tear off her cheek. "OK then. Come on." Cacy ran with Tawnii tagging along.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 20 December 2018 at 8:35 PM

"... Weird ringtone." Alois shrugged, his eyes going back to his notebook before Longg was in his face. "That wasn't a phone, it was a Kwami! Why else would someone be talking down their shirt?" Longg scolded, Alois quickly shook his head. "No, she couldn't have a Miraculous. She's just a kid!" Alois said, pushing off the tree and making his way out of the park. "Alois, I've lived thousands of your lifetimes, most trapped in a box! I think I know another Kwami when I hear them." Longg said, clearly annoyed. Alois just brushed it off. "Whatever Longg. Let's just go home, I have school tomorrow." He sighed, glaring at the red Kwami that had made it's home on Alois' shoulder.

Deleted • 20 December 2018 at 10:27 PM

Human Name: Lilyne
Hero Name: Volpex
Daughter of Alya Césaire
Human Appearance: Curly short brown hair with purple highlights, hazel eyes and tan-skinned.
Hero Appearance: A silver-white suit, with a full-face fox mask hiding her hair (almost like a hoodie)
Miraculous: Silver spectacle lenses, with fox footprints dotted along the rim.
Animal: Arctic fox
Power: Able to control technology to a certain extend and camouflage herself
Kwammi name: Techna
Kwammi appearance: Almost-transparent white, piercing emerald eyes and a fluffy tail
Kwammi personality:Techna prefers to spend time among technology over humans, but she likes to scare others due to her looking like a ghost. A prankster.
Personality: Quiet, a dreamer and gets easily lost in new places. She has a bad case of curiosity, which tends to lead her to trouble. But when she is in her hero form, she is more easy-going and talkative.
Weapon: Her mobile devices.
Weakness: No Wi-fi, (but if she has data, she's fine. JK) , and being underwater when is hero form.
Other: (Optional) Both kwami and girl are food lovers.
@nekogirl could we shift the role playing and sign-ups onto different topics?
_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_
Huffing slightly, Lilyne stumbled into the classroom.
'Oh God! The bell hasn't rung yet! I'm safe.' she sighs in relief.
"The teacher would murder me if I was late.. again." she mumbles.

Walking over to her seat in the front row, a window seat. She places Techna, who was sleeping soundly on her phone like it was a pillow onto the table.
Opening her notebook, she eavesdrops and scribbles down the conversation of her fellow students, made easier with her sharp hearing.
'This'll keep me up to date with today's gossip.'
Closing her notebook, she sets in neatly under her phone, and tickles Techna awake.

Most students just think that she brings a fox plushie to school, or they just think that it's a trick of the light when Techna moves. She (Techna) prefers to sleep when I'm (Lilyne) is at school, something about catching up on much needed beauty sleep.

Staring ahead into space, Lilyne ponders on what's for lunch, then her mind moves on to the possibility's of other students having a Kwami like her. She remembers spotting an unnatural ladybug flitting about her house whenever her mother's best friend comes to visit. Or that black shadow that she keeps seeing at the edge of her eyes. She knows she's not crazy, and even if sometimes that loner in class, happens to have a dragon sitting on his shoulder at times. Nobody sees her, quiet and observant.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 21 December 2018 at 7:27 AM

Cacy made sure Tawnii was safely not seen in her backpack, and made sure it was full of bread so Tawnii wouldn't ask in the middle of class. Cacy walked into her class room where a bunch of other kids were chatting. She found her seat, opened her pack, and checked on Tawnii.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 21 December 2018 at 11:08 AM

Alois made his way to school, walking into his classroom and sitting down in the back corner. He brought Longg a bag of jerky to keep in his pocket so Longg could eat while he worked. Alois hummed for a moment as he opened his sketch book, back to the unfinished Ladybug picture. He moved his pencil carefully and slowly with small strokes. He wanted to get every memorized detail correct, down to the last spot on Ladybug's costume. "You're still working on that, what's the point? Master Fu already has a set of pictures with information on the Miraculous'." Longg said, quietly so no one would hear. "Don't worry Longg, it's only the Miraculous' and what I think their costumes would look like. It's not like I have all the secrets, besides, it's written in my own personal code. No one can decipher it but me." He told his Kwami, looking back to his paper and starting to write what he'd learned on a blank sheet. Turning back to each Miraculous to make sure he knew what type of jewelry it was.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 1:22 PM

.FlownMoth growled listening to his father. ``Isnt this just dumb.``.

Hawkmoth- ``It isn't son, It's complete GENIUS. We'll get rid of those pesky heros and there kwammi's forever!``. Flownmoth's father laughed.

Mothly- ``Isn't that bad....``.

Flown & Hawk- ``Why did you/I have to get a nice Kwammi``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 2:13 PM

Human Name: Jessica James
Hero Name: Viper
Daughter of: Unknown
Human Appearance: Ragged haircut, Bright green eyes, abnormally sharp canines, leather jacket, thin leggings, leather boots she made herself
Hero Appearance: Green scaly jumpsuit, mask, slitted pupils, yellow eyes (like Cat Noir's but yellow), claws
Miraculous: Fang Necklace
Animal: Cockroach
Power: Can control decay, like fabric would get holey and crumbly, metal would rust.
Kwammi name: Sassana
Kwammi appearance: like Tikki's body shape, wing shapes on her back, the wing shapes are a dark brown, the rest of her is light brown. Teal eyes
Kwammi personality: Lots like Plagg's but more feminine.
Personality: jumpy, slow to warm up to people.
Weapon: A boomerang, a sharp boomerang. with paralyzing venom on the sharp edge.
Weakness: love
Other: Works for Hawkmoth, Street urchin.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 21 December 2018 at 6:28 PM

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad. gotta borrow this. Cacy grabbed a couple white bread loaves.

Deleted • 21 December 2018 at 6:56 PM

'This is boring.. School is boring, life is boring..'
Lilyne rests her head on the desk, watching the door to see who comes in next, will he/she be short? Tall? Blonde? Brunette? Redhead? Blackhead?

Some random guy walks in that moment, and she(Lilyne) imagines him with soft cotton candy wings floating behind him.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 7:34 PM

.A few momments later.

.Keith laughed a bit staring into a classroom. ``Correct class...``. He opened the door and stared at the boy infront of him and shoved em a bit. ``Hey sorry im late.``. He told the teacher speeding off to his seat he sat next to Lilyane.

@Playermocha345

Deleted • 21 December 2018 at 7:56 PM

@fluffy_birdy_flower
Stare~
I'm staring at my seat mate, a guy named Keith, with unique hair.
'Did he dye it or its it natural?'
"... Is your hair real or fake."

Doodling on the table, I ask distractedly.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 8:02 PM

.``Hah Real. Anyway my names Keith, yours?``. @playermocha345

Deleted • 21 December 2018 at 8:11 PM

Mine's Lilyne. Nice to meet you, Keith. My name is weird right? I don't know what my mother was thinking of when she named me.. You won't believe me if I said my hair was actually purple right?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 8:14 PM

.``I would believe you...i was born with silver hair. Heh anyway your name is nice~``. @playermocha345

Deleted • 21 December 2018 at 9:30 PM

@fluffy_birdy_flower Thank you. So, what do you think about our classmates this year?

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 22 December 2018 at 8:57 AM

Cacy quickly wrote down everything she missed while trying to take care of Tawnii. some things she forgot, but most of it was complete.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 December 2018 at 9:20 AM

Imma do one more character.

Human Name: Jaune Alyzee
Hero Name: Black Buck
Son of: Sean Alyzee
Human Appearance: Blond hair, slightly pointed ears, teal eyes, usually wears a black skin-tight shirt and tan pants, (he's really hot, like Adrian)
Hero Appearance: black jumpsuit, gold antlers, black mask with gold design in it.
Miraculous: Belt
Animal: Deer
Power: Telekenisis
Kwammi name: Tyree
Kwammi appearance: Tan, fuzzy deer body, girl, gold fuzzy horns.
Kwammi personality: Shy, gets mad if her loved ones are threatened.
Personality: Pretty much Adrian's personality.
Weapon: Silver sword.
Weakness: Cute girls, feeling like he's never enough and don't belong
Other: I'm trying to make a guy who is hot and popular.