CLOSED

in Chit-Chat

Which User (last standdingg) (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 7:27 PM

This is now CLOSED

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 4:34 AM

@fluffy_birdy_flower
What's your favorite thing in the world? Add that to a noun you like then there you go!
Funfetti?
Strawberry?
Orange_apple?
Fluffball?
Iscream?
I do like your username tho, a bit long but it's lovely.

Deleted • 19 December 2018 at 7:09 AM

@fluffy_bird_flower

In my own personal opinion, having a short username is better, as it makes it easier to sign in or to type it, and for others to ping you / find your profile.
Try to make spelling the username and remembering it easy, not only for yourself but for others as well.

Shirona did a good job with it, it's unique, but not hard to remember, as it would have been if she had chosen shikirionia.

Try to avoid multiple letters ( like "i"s) put very closely together like the above example, especially if it isn't a real word, people will have a hard time remembering it and pinging you correctly. Try to make it easily rememberable and easy to type 😃
When using numbers, try to not use more than 3 numbers

Some usernames I like are:
pinkpixie is really pretty and easy to remember
burn is short but cool
vanley is unique and pretty
momokie is cute and unique
solar is also a nice one 😉

Hope I helped!

Some usernames from a random username generator that I liked:
@estella
@cessy
@pretzel
@baloo

I have no idea whether they are taken or not, though!

Female
173 posts

soprano • 20 December 2018 at 6:35 AM

@fluffy_bird_flower
I think it really depends on whether you think your username suits you or not. Maybe try to have a username that represents you, or is about something you're interested for a long time. I changed my username from @lollipoptwistmlp to @soprano because music is my area of strength and interest, and @soprano generally sounds cooler. I also wouldn't recommend having a username based on a current obsession. This is because I joined EggCave during my brony phase, and I think it's pretty clear how that went down......

I think it really depends on whether you think your username suits you or not. But if you plan on changing your username, I don't think it's worth it to spend CC on changing your username. Instead, creating a new account would be better imo. (I heard you can change your username by spending CC? I'm not sure if that's true but creating a new account is always the preferred option for me)

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 20 December 2018 at 7:53 AM

@fluffy_bird_flower I think that it's really up to you. Do you like your name? Do you want to keep it? If so, keep it. But if you don't like it anymore, then you should change it. Maybe you can keep your current username, but altered a little? For example, fluffybird, birdflower or maybe just fluffy. 😸

Hope this helps! ^^

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 20 December 2018 at 11:46 AM

@fluffy_birdy_flower

I was gonna say status, but then realized that was an actual user >_>

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 December 2018 at 3:17 PM

@Moonweaver @firedawn @soprano @yoghurt @Playermocha345

Thank you~