Unipeg's Tail

in Problems & Bugs

Deleted • 18 December 2018 at 3:00 AM

Hey 😋 I just happened to notice that the Unipeg's teen stage seems a little wonky - the tail is detached from the back and is floating between the wings, and the bottom of the tail is touching the unipeg's butt. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm really sorry if this has been said before, it just seemed a little strange to me, and didn't look intentional. Thanks!

https://static.eggcave.com/90by90/unipeg_3.png

Link to the wonky picture of the unipeg

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 December 2018 at 7:25 PM

I do agree that the teen stage of unipeg do have a pretty wonky looking tail. xD

I think it just might be because some horses have a high tail. If you look up 'high tail horse' on google, the 2nd row of pics should show a white horse with a surprisingly high tail.

Just for the fun of it, here is what teen stage would look like with a flatter tail:
https://sta.sh/05axpei3w5z
😊

Deleted • 18 December 2018 at 8:41 PM

@prairie

Wow, thanks for taking the time to fix the tail 😋 There are some horses with really high tails, but after looking at the unipeg, the tail doesn't seem to be attatched to the horse at all. If it were a high tail it should probably start at the horse then arch up, but the head of the tail is floating between the wings. Ah but that's just my opinion 😋

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 18 December 2018 at 9:13 PM

@yoghurt

oh wow, it does look really weird now that i notice it! the place where the tail starts is completely detached, it's like a pin the tail to the donkey game xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 10:28 PM

@icesparkle22 @yoghurt I know, right? At first I thought this topic was supposed to be something like Pin the tail on the donkey, except with a unipeg 😋

Deleted • 18 December 2018 at 11:44 PM

@wigglytuff @icesparkle22

Haha, do you think @ian or @orderedchaos can change the image of the Unipeg? 😱

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 18 December 2018 at 11:48 PM

@yoghurt
This creature is 6 years old. I'm not sure if the artist we used for this still even does pet site art. It is extremely unlikely that this art would get changed.

Edit: This is also a fantasy creature, it is not outside the realm of possibility for it to be able to hold its tail a little higher.

Deleted • 18 December 2018 at 11:49 PM

@orderedchaos

Oh, well then that's fine 😃 But would it be possible to use the edit that prairie did? If not, it's ok 😋

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 18 December 2018 at 11:52 PM

@yoghurt
Editing someone else's art without their permission is really not something you want to do. Especially if you then go and use that edit in an official capacity, like say, a creature on a pet site.

Deleted • 18 December 2018 at 11:54 PM

@orderedchaos

Oh yeah ☚ī¸ I never really thought about that part, it's fine, then 😃 Thanks for responding ❤ī¸