✏Christmas ART giveaway!! ☃☃

in User Contests & Giveaways

Male
326 posts

seraph • 11 December 2018 at 1:28 PM

I am poor so I'm giving away quick art pieces! :~

if anyone is interested just ping me here with a ref of your character and I'll draw a quick headshot of them with a christmas theme uuwuu* you cam PM me too if you prefer

If you don't have characters I'll draw one of your creatures! Link me to it, give me one line of it's personality and it will be good to go

orrrr if you prefer I can draw your favorite game/movie/show/book character too!

assuming anyone is interested, its one piece per person k thank youuuu

EDIT: this will be slow but I'll get to everyone! ❤️

230 posts

burn • 14 December 2018 at 6:55 AM

@samaritan Thank you for doing this! ❤️ (Assuming it's still open!)

Could you possibly draw my Solis, Among? They're very solemn and generally stays quiet, and is usually quite sleepy... until something interesting happens of course, then it's just lazily staring at everything that happens while being quite content with itself.

Would that be okay? Thank you! ^^

Pinging others that might be interested:
@eggcaver666 (''show'')
@soprano (your Ornisment!)

Thanks again! ^^

Female
103 posts

eggcaver666 • 14 December 2018 at 7:11 AM

@burn I actually saw this post earlier on lol but for some reason I didn't reply : /

Anyway, one of my favourite show characters is Jessica Jones, so perhaps @samaritan could you kindly draw a picture of her? That would be very nice.

Jessica Jones is a pretty emo and dark person but very independent and badass. She usually wears a leather jacket with jeans and black boots. Very often she holds a camera with her.

I'm not too sure if this is too hard to draw.....but if that is the case I'll change my character. Thanks!

Male
326 posts

seraph • 14 December 2018 at 11:17 AM

@burn
Here we go, I had a lot of fun making it so I hope you like it too ^^
https://bit.ly/2EvywPC

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 December 2018 at 1:59 PM

@samaritan could I get one of my characters drawn, please?❤️ I'll get a link, but I'm in school right now so the wifi won't let me go onto Instagram Dx

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 14 December 2018 at 3:01 PM

@samaritan
I got PrairieDog the wynerl. 😸 They are pretty silly & active. Love treats, will attempt to tear any plush dog toy given to her and also have a cocked left ear while right remains strait. (Lol, this is a summery of my dog)

Thank you for doing a art givaway! 😃 (It's such a cool idea! 😊 Maybe I'll try one during my break myself. :v

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 14 December 2018 at 6:21 PM

@samaritan

Could you do one of my current profile creature? (RainbowAssasin)

He is very energetic, likes to attack rainbows, silly, and smart 😸

Thanks for doing this ❤️

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 December 2018 at 10:13 PM

@samaritan here’s the link for the ref (just a headshot):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrHTcv9nN4R/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15z7o3tqv2p2n

Thanks so much for doing this!

230 posts

burn • 15 December 2018 at 7:44 AM

@samaritan Ahh thank you so much for the art piece! ^^ Among looks adorable~ love the gradients! And the small christmas hat on its back! 😊

Thanks again c:

Male
326 posts

seraph • 15 December 2018 at 5:25 PM

@eggcaver666
Here is yours! Even the goth powerful girl likes to wear something christmas-y 😊
https://i.imgur.com/as8pfPB.png

Female
103 posts

eggcaver666 • 15 December 2018 at 10:56 PM

@samaritan Wow thank you so much! It looks awesome 😊 Good job!

Female
326 posts

magicaltomato3 • 16 December 2018 at 1:19 AM

@samaritan hey! Assuming you still do this, would you mind doing a quick christmas piece of LanFan the Hulae from my dream cove, @duskfall? 😊 ❤️ Thanks!