Tell me your dreamies

in General

230 posts

burn • 10 December 2018 at 6:01 AM

and let us rant here. :') Mine's a Solis and I'm kind of tired trying to find one lol. How about you?

Deleted • 10 December 2018 at 6:04 AM

@burn Mine is a Soetzal, I mean have you seen it?!! It's a beautiful bird! And a Nyacos, mainly because of the fact that it's a pegasus. And a rainbow coloured one at that! I like the Solis too, but the last stage doesn't fit the 2nd stage Solis.

230 posts

burn • 10 December 2018 at 6:08 AM

@playermocha345 oooh, I know, the Soetzal's so adorable~ but I'm sure you'd be able to get one! ^^ Nyacos does look awesome indeed. And haha yes to rainbows~~ huh, I guess you might be right on that, but then again it's a phoenix. πŸ˜‹ Mainly I'd just love a 2nd stage Solis it's so adorable ugh.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 December 2018 at 9:52 AM

@burn poplin! They’re sooo cute ❀️

Male
326 posts

seraph • 10 December 2018 at 9:58 AM

My top 2 dreamies are Sabbomet and Seralphae - I got the Sabbomet but I doubt I'll ever get the Seralphae lol

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 December 2018 at 10:14 AM

@burn
*laughs weakly*
Mine's either a pixgog or gobbler, they're kinda tied atm. πŸ˜‹
(Either way, I'll have one heck or a time finding one UFT, let alone making a good enough offer for it!! xD)

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 10 December 2018 at 10:58 AM

my dreamie is an onny ❀️ one day....

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 December 2018 at 11:35 AM

@burn
My impossibles are the Ignis Tine Biwo and Nym (no duh) but the ones I wish I had and will be extremely happy with are the Sylvern and Wincculin

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 10 December 2018 at 12:20 PM

My biggest dreamie is probably a Biwo, I dont think I'll ever be getting it though--way too much cc ;u;

2,251 posts

yts • 10 December 2018 at 2:29 PM

My impossible dreamies are Tine, Seiren and first stage Bushay ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Deleted • 10 December 2018 at 10:45 PM

My dreamies are Alarune, Aqueueren, Feep, Felindle, and Gorri.

Female
408 posts

magicaltomato3 • 11 December 2018 at 2:49 AM

I've always wanted an oscoa, encalop, nym, and trisk ^^" Those are all super impossible though, I think i'd settle with getting a CC creature ~

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 December 2018 at 8:57 AM

My top 3 impossible dreamies are the Biwo, nym, and Sylvern. It's nice to have dreamies even if you know their impossible to get 😊!

230 posts

burn • 11 December 2018 at 10:05 AM

Alright, so it might just be my high spirits speaking, but... I am so happy lmao. :') Just as I was about to grow too tired of searching, too! Dreams are not impossible haha ^^

< I'd love a feed on him if possible ^^ Trying to get to 2nd stage!

~

@wigglytuff Oh yes they are adorable! Just searched em up on the archives... they're cute haha, especially the child stage ^^ Good luck in finding one!

@samaritan You'll probably get the Seralphae! Uh, maybe it's just me active from when the Seralphaes were released speaking, but the values can't be tooo high... right?

@prairie Lol, true! ^^ Slightly tied, but only slightly. πŸ˜‹ You'll find them UFT eventually, I'm sure of it. x3

@rabbitwanter Not never, one day! πŸ˜ƒ

@skyfall4 Ahh, yes, the Eggcave creature trio. xD Not impossible though! And Slyverns and Wicculins are wonderfully pretty, I hope you manage to get them ^^

@budgie oof, yeah, the CC prices are insane nowadays :') Creature trades aren't out of the question, though.

@yts Bushays! They're adorable ^^ And Seirens are so pretty haha. Tine... perhaps you'll get one, I mean it's not impossible...

@meekly Aqueuerens are so badass yet so pretty. I love them x3 And 2nd stage Felindles are so cute lol.

@magicaltomato3 Well, they are CC creatures, so maybe you can try settling on getting them πŸ˜‹ (okay that didn't really work). Oscoas and Nyms ❀️

@bgunny It is! And dreams aren't impossible heh ^^

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 December 2018 at 10:06 AM

@burn thanks ❀️ hope everyone else gets their dreamies!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 11 December 2018 at 10:15 AM

@burn
OwO CONGRATULATIONS SOLIS πŸ˜ƒ I saw you searching all over the place for one x3 Fed 😸

Hehe never impossible, only improbably x3 One day I’ll get them.... one day πŸ˜‹

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 11 December 2018 at 11:17 AM

@burn

Trisk, Fourbon, and Muffette! (Now I want an Onny and Macbot πŸ˜‹)(Achieved Muffette)

Female
864 posts

sprite • 11 December 2018 at 11:47 AM

@burn

Before it was a Clous but finally achieved one again so now it's onto....

Gobbler, Guinstar and Tine <,---(hoping becomes vendable but who knows). I want all of my wl but these are the main ones tho. One thing I have learned is patience is key.

Congrats on the Solis 😊

Deleted • 11 December 2018 at 3:04 PM

@burn Mine is Unipeg My bestfriend Loves unicorns like I do I want to buy one for her and put her name on it but they cost a lot of CC which I don't have!

2,251 posts

yts • 11 December 2018 at 3:41 PM

@burn thank you very much ❀️😸
sadly a tine is worth like 100k CC and I'll never have enough since I can't buy CC...but I continue hoping ❀️

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 11 December 2018 at 4:12 PM

@burn
Last stage Pixgog
Child Flintar
Aranamae [probably spelled that wrong]
Teen/Any Goldur
Clous

Order of most to least

For Pixgog, I have LITERALLY offered Corphex, Hallowolf [before it was in vend and was worth a lot more], Goldox, 16 2017 CC critters, 15,oooCC. And still nope. I wanna bang my head against the wall at this point...

I hope to god they decide to put CCs in the vend machine. Especially since there are CCs on the vend picture. Otherwise get some new art for the picture cause yeah...

Non-binary
7,220 posts

whispers • 11 December 2018 at 4:46 PM

@burn
Oh my top dreamie would have to be a Yuki. I just think they're so darn cute, I'm just too broke to be getting as of right now >_>

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 11 December 2018 at 11:05 PM

@burn

I don’t have one, but if I had to pick...

Vesti, Sikeree, Oricel

Female
173 posts

soprano • 14 December 2018 at 12:40 PM

@burn
*casually checks forums*
So I came across this......and I think you can figure the rest out. 😊

Female
3,796 posts

sparklefox • 14 December 2018 at 1:02 PM

One of my dreamies has always been a Diment. It would probably be impossible for someone who's a casual as heck player and I don't really care enough about images on a site to want to actively seek out one of these things, but one can still 'dream' and pick a favourite, right?

Female
50 posts

illuminate • 15 December 2018 at 11:59 PM

Probably a Sylvern, Orciel and Fourbon for now! We'll see~ ❀️

230 posts

burn • 20 December 2018 at 7:32 AM

@skyfall4 Thank you for the congrats! ^^ I've been looking for one for forever (well, four years!) but I'm so glad I got one! ^^

@moonweaver Ayy, GJ on the Muffette! You'll definitely be able to get the others as well! Best of luck! 😊

@sprite Ooh, nice, congrats on the Clous! They're quite hard to find and quite high priced at that, so it's amaazing that you were able to find one and work out a trade 😊 And maybe it will get re-released!

@pinkpixie Ahh Unipegs! They're quite pretty, not gonna lie ❀️

@yts Maybe they'll be re-released! 😊 Who knows?

@immortalraven Darn, that sounds painful. And 16 creatures and 15k CC?! Holy... but I don't think it's impossible (at least I hope it isn't...) best of luck in your search! And CCs in VEND would be brilliant honestly, though might attract some controversy.

@whispers Yukis are adorable, good luck with them! c: ❀️

@soprano πŸ˜‰

@sparklefox Diments are cool, and yes definitely still dream! ^^

@illuminate I think you achieved one of those! πŸ˜ƒ Congrats~

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 25 December 2018 at 10:04 PM

@burn First of all, congratulations on your Solis! I have a super long wishlist but my top priorities are Greem, Florn, Hallowolf, Nym, Oscoa, Paroxy, Rie, Unipeg and Yuki. My totally impossible dream is a Tine. To make things worse I collect creatures stolen on certain dates, so it'd have to be a Valentines Tine.

230 posts

burn • 25 December 2018 at 10:21 PM

@calaquendi

Thank you! 😊 And oh that sounds painful! :') Those are all lovely creatures, some of them are on my WL as well! ❀️ And oh boy the Tine... but maybe the Tine will be re-released in the VEND, so it's not exactly impossible! 😊 Good luck~

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 25 December 2018 at 10:50 PM

@burn

my *sensible* dreamies are a greem, oscoa, and trisk. i might be able to get them if i put time into trading xD but i've literally hunted everywhere for a greem (i want a greem so, soooo bad) and an oscoa and nobody seems to have them uft ☹️

my *impossible* dreamies are an encalop, onny, biwo, and tine which would practically be impossible to get unless i win a giveaway or trade my whole cove πŸ˜‹