Anyone Here Play Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee?

in Chit-Chat

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 3 December 2018 at 8:47 PM

I'm not sure if there is already a post about these games, and if there is I apologize in advance. Anyway:

First off, I LOVE Let's Go Eevee, It's such a great game! I love Pokemon in general but I wasn't sure if I was going to like the Let's Go games or not. How do you feel about them?

Also I'm trying to complete my pokedex of course but I need three version exclusives:
Mankey
Scyther
Grimer

If anyone who has Let's Go Pikachu and would be willing to trade me these three, I would really appreciate it! Please let me know! 😊

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 December 2018 at 9:41 PM

@carcharhiniformes

I bought Eevee as well (RIP my wallet) when I got my Switch on Black Friday. I traded version exclusives with a friend, if you'd be interested in eggs once I get time to head back and put them in the daycare?

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 3 December 2018 at 9:54 PM

@newlife That would be great! I had no idea there was a breeding mechanic in the Let's Go games, but whatever works!

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 December 2018 at 9:57 PM

@carcharhiniformes

Thought there might be with the daycare? but maybe not, after looking around.. odd, but that's gen 1 for you

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 3 December 2018 at 10:02 PM

@newlife I don't think there is. :/ If you end up with another Grimer or Scyther feel free to let me know!