Buying CC/Resurrection Stones?

in Help & Questions

Female
73 posts

mylostshadow • 1 December 2018 at 9:13 AM

Hello there! So, as I'm unable to purchase CC with real money, is there a way to buy it with EC.

Additionally, is it possible to trade for Resurrection Stones with other players? I have a bunch of 2015 creatures that died due to me leaving the site, and I'd love to get them back! (do they keep their old names?)

Thanks!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 1 December 2018 at 10:24 AM

@mylostshadow
You have to buy Ressurection Stones yourself, but you can buy πŸ’΅ from other players. The current exchange rate is 500kπŸͺ™ per 50πŸ’΅. Some people sell it at a discounted price 😊

I think after a creature dies those name becomes available;-; sorry!

Female
73 posts

mylostshadow • 1 December 2018 at 10:28 AM

@skyfall4

That's a shame, here's hoping some of their names are still available then!

Thank you for your help! 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 1 December 2018 at 10:53 AM

@mylostshadow
No problem! It’s akso good to note that other players will sometimes trade for your dead creatures. You sell them at whatever value they are currently worth, stating that it is dead and that you will not provide the resurrection fee 😊 That way if others are interested, they will have to trade for the creature AND provide the fee 😊

Female
73 posts

mylostshadow • 1 December 2018 at 11:02 AM

@skyfall4

That's a great idea, thank you! 😊 There's quite a few so I'll have to go and look up prices first, but selling them that way will be much easier.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 1 December 2018 at 11:15 AM

@mylostshadow
Try budgie’s pricing guide (sorry can’t link because I’m on mobile rn) or go to eggcavity.com 😊 I recommend those price guides πŸ˜ƒ

Female
73 posts

mylostshadow • 1 December 2018 at 12:04 PM

@skyfall4

I'll have a look for them now 😊