in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 December 2018 at 2:52 PM

Is this rp dead already? O.o

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 30 December 2018 at 3:12 PM

I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!! I added to the actual role play.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 December 2018 at 3:32 PM

Ok, then ๐Ÿ˜Š

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 December 2018 at 8:07 PM

A man yanked the sack off Crysta's head and she squinted in the sudden brightness.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 31 December 2018 at 12:33 AM

.Penny blinked. ``Oof-``.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 December 2018 at 12:35 AM

Oof, whereโ€™s Crysta at? @wingedfox

What do I posttttttt

Any ideas, anyone? ;-;

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 December 2018 at 11:31 AM

(i actually don't know. Just trying to keep the roleplay moving. and can i make a topic about Wanted heroes chit chat?) @wigglytuff

"Where is it, kid?" a burly man growled. "Where is the cheetah amulet?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 December 2018 at 12:43 PM

A chat sounds good!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 1 January 2019 at 5:06 PM

Stella walked over to a bush and crouches behind it. "S-Sebastiann.." She whispers. "Let's hide.."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2019 at 2:59 PM

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/70650 here's the chat ๐Ÿ˜Š

Crysta glared at the man and said "I don't know."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 January 2019 at 3:19 PM

Gray headed towards math and sat down in his seat.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 4 January 2019 at 11:47 PM

Brae loosens her grip on pen's arm. "Do you want me to shift and check it out?"

April 2 ( after my next post) Brae! Oh My Gosh my brain was messed up!!!

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 January 2019 at 12:05 AM

(It is PEN your mixing the Renny just misplacing it with a P.)

.``Sure...``. Pen sighed.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 5 January 2019 at 12:13 AM

Sorry. Taegu turns into a robin and flue over and sees two people. She senses that they are heroes. She flies back over to pen and says " we should be fine they are heroes as well."

April 2: I just noticed this! Taegu what the crap was I doing!? I hope you all got I meant Rae. And flue? No really what was I doing flew

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 January 2019 at 10:25 AM

One of the men slapped her. "Where is it?" he growled.
"I told you, I DON"T KNOW." Crysta scowled

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 January 2019 at 4:44 PM

(Sorry I haven't really kept the RP in motion Guys... I didn't know what to post. But now I do!)

Snow Storm and Tigress talked in the park. They were in hero form cause then it would just seem like they were chatting and someone (Or some two) would come over and ask for an autograph or something. Or someone might ask why they were in hero form and not helping people out. But most of the time, the two heroes would look at each other and no one wouldn't come over anyway. But the looks would not be "Hi. How's your day been." They would be more worried. They knew who each other was, but Lila didn't. That worried them. They hadn't seen Swift Flash for more than two months. And only Lila.
"Should we look for her Amulet?" Snow Storm asked.
"NO! Whoever took her Amulet, or if she just isn't using it, or she lost it, someone might be waiting for us and trying to lure us into their trap." Tigress snapped.
"Fine." Snow Storm Said.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 18 January 2019 at 1:45 PM

"Pen im gonna go home ok? Rae walks through the forest she steps out from trees and stops blinking temporally blinded in the bright light. "wow it is really bright"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2019 at 3:13 PM

Crysta glared at the men. "Why don't you two go die in a hole?" She spat.

One of the men nodded at the other and walked toward me. "Kid, we're good men with families. We don't want to hurt you, but we will if you refuse to cooperate."

Crysta recognized a threat when she heard one. "Why are you still here then? Why aren't you with your families?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 January 2019 at 6:28 PM

.Pen walked slowly out of the forest her body fading in the darkness.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 2:01 PM

The first man looked at the other one and back to her. "None of your business, kid." They both walked out.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 4:00 PM

.Fire soul laughed swinging through the trees grabbing Slowpoke. ``Gotta amulet? Yes you dooo~``. She swinged towards a campsit.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 March 2019 at 11:00 AM

Crysta growled to herself, frustrated that she hadn't been able to give then a guilty conisence about it.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 2 April 2019 at 7:55 PM

Rae leaves the park and goes home. Her parents didn't even know anything was wrong. They thought she was just with friends. she thinks to herself I better avoid that robin form from now on.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 3 April 2019 at 11:49 AM

(Sorry. I'm NOT an active role player. Heh heh... I don't even know why I make them. -_-)

Snow Storm glanced off a roof. All normal. Accept two boys arguing. Not a surprise. "Hey, You!" She leaped off the roof. The boys stoped and quickly hid something behind their backs and grinned nervously. "Whats that?" Snow tipped her head to get a better view and saw a paper with-Scribbles. Supposed to be words. "Nothing..." One boy said, silently passing the paper to the other boy. The boy accepted the paper and quickly handed it to Snow Storm. She snatched it before it hit the ground. She read it. We don't like you!
"Well, why did you give it to me if you don't like me?"
"HE DOESN"T I DO!" The boy shouted. The other boy mummbled, "Thanks a bunch, Nathen." He elbowed him.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 3 April 2019 at 2:21 PM

Stella glanced over at Sebastian, "I think they left. I don't hear anyone outside." Sebastian paused for a moment and nodded, "You're right. Let's go back."

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 4 April 2019 at 8:09 PM

Rae sits in bed reading fairly bored. She locks her door and experiments with her new found power of teleportation. She imagines herself by her dresser and yelps as she falls on top of it. Thankfully her mom and told her to clear it off the day before. Unfortunately she falls of it with a thud. "Ow" she mutters "Are you ok?" Her mom calls. "Yes just fell off my bed." She says quickly and scurries over to her bed."alright then." Her mom replies " I'll have to do that some where else " she whispers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 May 2019 at 12:38 PM

I think this rp is closed now...