Generation X

in Roleplaying

What do you think?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 6:34 PM

A group of children, born in test tubes are half robot, half human. The scientists call us Generation X. We recently broke out. Some of us have retractable guns, claws or swords. We could use some more recruits. Will you join us, or will you chase us and bring us back? (i know, a horrible opening to a great roleplay, but i'll add to it later.)
(you can be one of the scientists or the people chasing them)

Rules
~Use good grammar and punctuation PLEASE!!!~
~No abbreviations~
~Keep it PG-13 people~
~Only kill another person's character if you chat with them in a PM first and they're alright with it~
~If you don't want to fill out History, At least say To Be Revealed~
~Three strikes for super-close-to-swearing and I can kick you out of the roleplay~
~Have fun~

Name:
Appearance:
Robot parts:
History: (Optional)
Personality:
Power: (Optional)
Weakness:
Other: (Optional)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 8:37 PM

Name: Juju Slocum
Appearance: Blue eyes, Blonde braided hair,Rosy cheeks,
Robot parts:Left leg
Personality: Curious
Power: Telekenisis
Weakness: Fire

Name: Vesha Slocum
Appearance: Green eyes, Blonde hair, Rosy cheeks, White skin
Robot parts:Right arm
Personality: Stubborn, Demanding
Power: Mind control
Weakness: Fire

Name: Jorge Pablo
Appearance: Blue eyes, dark brown hair, brown skin
Robot parts:Left arm, and leg
Personality: Gentle, Kind
Power: Mimic ry (Power/Skill)
Weakness: Water

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 29 November 2018 at 3:17 PM

Can I fill out a form @wingedfox?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 November 2018 at 5:08 PM

Definately! Feel free to join! Everyone is welcome on this.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 29 November 2018 at 8:55 PM

@wingedfox An interesting concept. I might edit my character once we get a bit more information, especially her past and such.

Name: Nightingale
Appearance: Her skin is gray tinted, and she has black hair, her right eye is blue with a slight glow, and her left is solid red and the area around it is all black. For the most part she looks like an average human, outside of her skin color and left arm, which looks distinctly like it was made by shoving together a decent random bit of mechanical parts, it resembles an arm, but entirely black with a few seams and slots where it can swap between being an arm or various tool, or even just her hand swapping between being a hand or tool.
Robot parts: Her eyes, each differently robotic, with her right serving to analyze physical things and relay information like distances and heights, her left serves to offer her information on people and things she sees, as well as serve as something similar to an x-ray allowing her to see through walls. Her left arm and hand serve as a changeable set of objects, ranging from being an arm, a sword, a grappling hook, a sledgehammer mallet, a hammer, a taser, mace, or screwdriver. On top of that her heart, lungs, brain, and various parts of her bodily systems are robotic such as her nervous system, her cardiovascular system, or even her muscular system, which make it easier for her to breathe, run, think, or even be far more active than others.
History: (Optional) I will probably give her more of one once more of the information for this is revealed. At some point in her life, she learned parkour and how to best scale surfaces and now uses that to get around mostly.
Personality: Very stoic and apathetic. She finds it difficult to express herself in any form and so she often doesn't. She can come off as cold and harsh, mainly because she is unable to understand how emotions or pain work.
Power: Intuitive Aptitude, which allows her to understand most things at a glance, as well as how they work. This lets her know how to best maneuver in circumstances and different situations.
Weakness: Due to the vast amount of robotics, she cannot come in contact with water or cold for extended periods of time otherwise it will short circuit her, or cause her to gradually move slower and slower.
Other: Due to her lungs being robotic, she can actually breathe in air hazards like smoke that would normally hurt people.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 November 2018 at 12:58 PM

Love all these ideas!

Name: Z-Tyla
Appearance: Short black hair, pale skin, scar over one eye.
Robot parts: left half of her body.
Personality: rude, witty, slow to trust but when she does she's awesome.
Power: insane fighter, gun built into her left arm, millions of secret compartments in her left leg, left eye can see through stone, and harder materials.
Weakness: water, love

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 21 December 2018 at 7:43 AM

I voted the eww i will never play this vote, but without the eww and it is more like, I like the idea, but, it doesn't really sound interesting.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 December 2018 at 10:44 AM

Z-Tyla ran away from the Factory-which was what she called the place she was made- as fast as her mechanical leg could carry her.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 December 2018 at 12:38 AM

.Juju clapped her hands together sitting down on the soft floor with other toddlers and few toys.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 28 December 2018 at 7:19 AM

This sounds pretty cool!

Name: Kyla Roberts
Appearance: shoulder length, choppily cut black hair, piercing blue eyes that pulsate with an eerie light and ghostly pale skin. Usually wears a jacket with the hood up to hide her face and jeans. Keeps a charm of a fox her boyfriend gave to her before he died.
Robot parts: left side of face, half of right leg (from the knee down)
History: when Kyla was 14 she met another generation X subject named Lance and fell in love. Lance gave Kyla a fox charm he had found on the ground. A year later, he was taken a way to be tested on and disappeared. He was proclaimed dead due to a freak accident though no-one actually knows what happened.
Personality: adventurous
Power: electricity
Weakness: water
Other: likes to keep up hope that Lance didn't die, he just ran away

Name: Lance Gave
Appearance: shaggy blond hair with darker streaks, one green eye and one glowing grey eye and very light skin. Usually wears a tattered shirt and jeans and covers his grey eye with his hair.
Robot parts: right arm and his hand can turn into a claw
History: once he was taken away to be tested on, he grabbed a syringe, stabbed one of the scientists and kicked another. Lance broke the window and scrambled under the fence, cutting it wider with his claw. He was planning on returning to save Kyla but due to increased in security he couldn't.
Personality: playful
Power: n/a
Weakness: water
Other: n/a

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 December 2018 at 1:33 PM

.Juju then quickly got up waddling to the glass that showed another room where Vesha and Jorge was in she clapped catching other teenagers attention but not Vesha's and Jorge's.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 28 December 2018 at 6:46 PM

Kyla sat on the ground with her back against the wall, fiddling with her fox charm. She loved the way the light bounces off the tail, making it look like it was moving and free. She looked up as a door opened and quickly hid her necklace when she saw it was a group of scientists. They ordered everyone back to their "bedrooms" if you could call a tiny cell with a barred window and a metal bed a bedroom.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 December 2018 at 10:21 PM

.Scientists walked into the room picking up toddlers and putting them to be d.

.Jorge and Vesha mumbled walking to their rooms.

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 16 January 2019 at 8:29 PM

((Oooo! This looks fun! Can I join?))

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 January 2019 at 8:01 PM

@the-v-squad Sure!

When Z-Tyla could run no longer, she stumbled into a small cave barely big enough for her. She panted, slightly rattled at the fact that she had just gotten away from there.

Female
94 posts

the-v-squad • 17 January 2019 at 8:29 PM

((@wingedfox
Name: Vansio Candela
Appearance: He’s fairly tall, 5’ 10”. He’s really pale and likes to wear tank tops and jeans. He has short, light red, almost pink hair, dip-dyed cornflower blue.
Robot parts: Both his legs, half his right arm, his right eye, and his left ear.
History: ehhh I’d have to change it a lot and I don’t particularly wanna do that
Personality: He has a bit of a conflict of interests; he wants to be alone because he’s afraid of getting hurt, but he also wants to be around others because he hates being lonely. On top of this, he doesn’t get attached easily, but once he does, he is Attached™. He likes sports and wants to join a basketball team. I think I’ll just leave this here because I don’t know what else to add asdf
Power: Pyrokinesis
Weakness: Water
Other: He may or may not have stolen a dog when he broke out. She’s a German shepard named April and she’s very sweet and protective and adorable. Her front legs and tail are robotic.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 January 2019 at 8:20 AM

.``This is horrible``. Vesha growled

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2019 at 3:51 PM

Z-tyla put her hands on her knees and collapsed on the side of the cave. She saw a few black spots and passed out from exhaustion.

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 18 January 2019 at 5:21 PM

Kyla flopped down on to her miserable excuse for a bed and tried to sleep. As much as she hates her constant nightmares, it was the only sense of freedom she had in this cruel world. She dozed off for what she guessed was about an hour but woke up with a start to the sound of an alarm and frantic banging on her door. She quickly dressed and ran outside to see what the commotion was about. From what she heard it was the hooded man. She had heard of a misterious hooded figure that came and went, usually seen snooping around the outside of the fence but he must have found a way in.

Kyla was joining the stream of people heading towards the main area of the compound when a hand covered her mouth and she was dragged into a storage cupboard. Her kidnapper motioned for her to stay silent and when it was quiet outside he grabbed her hand and ran. The man travelled along the passages with ease, leading them to the edge of the facility. They scrambled up a decaying vine behind one of the older buildings and once they had gotten a safe distance away her kidnapper stopped.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" Kyla demanded, trying to pull her hand out of his grasp.
He replied with a quiet "you know who I am."
Kylas voice stuck in her throat. "L-lance?"

He lowered his hood and Lance opened his arms. Kyla ran towards him and embraced her boyfriend tears running down both of their faces, neither ever wanting to let go.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 January 2019 at 5:38 PM

@wingedfox
Can I join? Or is it to late?
Name:Jessica Aryleoum
Appearance:Black hair, average build, prefers athletic clothing, has a metal claw shaped right arm and obsidian left eye, normal eye hazel
Robot parts: Right arm, Left eye
History: (Optional): She was born in a test tube and lived a shelter life. She just followed the others in the revolt. Ironically, she was afraid of the dark.(and maybe still a little bit..)
Personality: She can be a loyal friend but doesn't trust easily. Jessica is a little cautious and paranoid at things. She believes in mind over body and strives to make plans.(they usually fail thought)
Power: (Optional): Shadow control
Weakness: Electric, light magic

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2019 at 6:05 PM

Not too late to join until there's more than 20 pages of posts.
Welcome! @shadowdragon28

Z-tyla groaned and shook herself awake. She opened her eye. Her real one. Her metallic parts creaked and groaned as she sat up.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 January 2019 at 6:24 PM

.Juju laughed loudly flinging her pillow to the wall. ``YAYAYAYAY!``.The pillow kept hitting the wall. ``Yey!~``.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 January 2019 at 7:06 PM

Jessica peeked outside. There was a mass of people surging down the hallway. I guess I should follow them, she thought, curiousity winning out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2019 at 8:19 PM

Z-Tyla took a few deep breaths and stood up stiffly. She walked outside the cave and stretched. She yawned and turned to re-enter the cave. A voice behind her said: You're good at escaping, you know that?" She froze.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 January 2019 at 9:53 PM

.The toddler soon fell asleep face planting into the most awkward position.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 January 2019 at 4:09 PM

"Calm down. I'm only here to talk." Z-Tyla whirled around to look at the person speaking.

"Xander?" Z-tyla breathed a sigh of relief.

"You guessed it." Xander smiled.

Z-Tyla grinned and ran over to him, embracing him tightly. "It's so good to see you!"

Name: Xander James
Appearance: https://em.wattpad.com/5babd659fe627ff947872b517c5d62c671f20619/687474703a2f2f6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f38316263626362626234613937353364333631373461626463343934303761332f74756d626c725f696e6c696e655f6d6e666334316e61633031717a347267702e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=360&q=80 , Teal eyes and without the hat.
Robot parts: His lungs were robotized in an accident as a child.
History: When he was little, he got in a huge car crash and barely survived. He escaped with two punctured lungs and had to have them replaced with robotic lungs. Came to the Generation X place because his best friend was kidnapped as a child when they were playing together. While Tyla has no memory of it, Xander remembered it all. He joined the factory place so he could help her escape.
Personality: Calm, rarely loses his cool, plays with his hair a lot, protective of those he loves, witty, good fighter
Power: (Optional)
Weakness: he is an empath. (he can feel other's emotions) And he feels negative emotions stronger than positive. Fear, Anger and grief are the easiest. He usually confuses them with his own and that often influences his decisions.
Other: Think i'll add another one.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 January 2019 at 4:20 PM

.Outside of the so called lab an about 9 to 10 year old raced around with a robotic hand and a bear mask soon the 9 to 10 year old vanished appearing on top of the lab.An also 9 to 10 year old looked towards a camera his bunny mask darkened as light hit it, the camera then saw a shadow floating then vanishing.

Name: ....
Appearance☹️Bottom) https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/456200637228138008 |Mask: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/4151824629313333
Robot parts: Hand and Right foot
History: Her was friends with He they both went to school and walked home together. They were neighbors and Best friends. He has plenty of friends when Her had one He. They went missing. July 2016 3rd when they were 7.
Personality: Mysterious
Power: Not spoken of.. ( Teleportation)
Weakness: Not spoken of..
Other: She has a diary that has been through rough stuff including fire.

Name: ...
Appearance: (Top) https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/456200637228138008 |Mask:
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/308355905722971586
Robot parts: Foot and Left eye
History: He was friends with Her they both went to school and walked home together. They were neighbors and Best friends. He has plenty of friends when Her had one He. They went missing. July 2016 3rd when they were 7.
Personality: Mysterious
Power: ...Not spoken of (Flying)
Weakness: ...Not spoken of

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 24 January 2019 at 5:53 PM

Kyla and Lance let go of each other when they heard voices coming getting closer to them. Lance grabbed her hand again and started running. He led Kyla to a cave in a nearby mountain with vines covering the entrance. They waited for the noise to settle down before Lance traveled further into the cave.

Led only by the faint glow of Lance's grey eye, Kyla followed him down into a dimly lit cavern. She jumped when a pair of green eyes snapped open from the darkness. Lance lit a torch and she saw that it was a small, black cat with a robotic leg and ear. It tiptoed over to Kyla and sniffed her warily. Lance called "it's ok Kato, she's a friend" at which the cat began rubbing its head on kylas leg until she reached down to pet it.

Kyla yawned and smiled sleepily at Lance. "I think it's time to sleep" she said. Lance nodded and led her over to a bedding of spare blankets and tatty pillows. She lay down and he wrapped her in a couple of layers of blankets, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. She snuggled up into Lance's warm embrace and Kato came and sat on her chest, purring loudly. And for the first time in what seemed like forever, Kyla slept peacefully.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 January 2019 at 7:08 PM

.He whispered towards Her. He then took out a map of the lab pointing at the Toddler rooms, Teenager rooms, and The cameras. He then stomped his foot twice.

.Her vanished appearing in the guards room staring towards the screen and guard watching the cameras.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2019 at 7:46 PM

Z-Tyla sighed happily and she released Xander. "Where have you been all this time?" She asked.

Xander replied: "It's complicated..."