Wings of Fire Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 November 2018 at 11:45 AM

(signups are here -> https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/70300?page=1#1544541)

Petrel growled as he shoved gold into his bag. his had been the easiest theft ever.

ShadowHunter grinned happily as she let the wind currents in the sky push her to the mountains

(edit) sorry about this bad start to the roleplay. I was in a huge hurry.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 November 2018 at 11:52 AM

@wingedfox we can make a pm for nonroleplay stuff.
Cecelia:*she turned to what she considered her only friend, Syar.*"Sy how much longer are you gonna fiddle with that copper bracelet of yours?"
Syar: "Until I'm sure I can get the enchantment right so I don't lose any of my soul when I accidentally enchant things. All I have to say I wish blank. I don't want to hurt anyone."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 November 2018 at 11:53 AM

.Ner sat down in the dark forest watching fireflies flying around. ``Magestic...``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 November 2018 at 11:59 AM

Cecelia:"why don't you just ask another one? i'm sure they'll be happy to help!"
Syar:"It's not that... It's just some dragons really don't like my powers... Some dragons like my mom."
Cecelia:" then i'll smash their face in! Oh my it's raining again. Im not fond of the rainforest."
Syar:"Yet you have been here for about two years. heh heh."
Cecelia:" That's because your the only decent dragon i've seen."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 November 2018 at 12:07 PM

.He vanished in the shadows walking towards voices he froze staring at Cecelia and Syar.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 November 2018 at 12:13 PM

Cecelia:*she turned to face ner hearing the rustle of plants.. and nudged her friend.*"There is someone here."
Syar:*she faced the same direction.*"maybe it's an animal? Besides we should get back to the village."
Cecelia:"No. I want to know what's there."
Syar:"ok?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 November 2018 at 12:16 PM

.Ner stepped foward stepping on a twig the twig broke.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 November 2018 at 12:20 PM

Syar: "that's not an animal."
Cecelia: "Come out! Come out before i freeze this entire forest!"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 November 2018 at 12:21 PM

.Ner stopped appearing from the shadows he stayed silent his eyes looked at the other dragons.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 November 2018 at 1:13 PM

Ashfire and Fen go out hunting, flying from the direction of Jade Academy. Ashfire spots movement and takes a dive...

... and lands right onto Syar.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 November 2018 at 1:13 PM

Ashfire and Fen go out hunting, flying from the direction of Jade Academy. Ashfire spots movement and takes a dive...

... and lands right onto Syar.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 November 2018 at 1:45 PM

Syar:"*Screams out of shock and pain*"
Cecelia:*procedes to frost breath Ashfire and misses but claws her in the face.* "How dARe yOu hUrT mY fRIenD!"
(im changing cecelia age to be younger and syar's to be older.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 November 2018 at 2:56 PM

.Ner vanished in the shadows running off the bushes and leaves ruffled twigs snapped as he ran off.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 November 2018 at 6:09 PM

“Hey, wait!” calls Fen. He dashes off after .Ner

Ashfire howls in agony. “You... will... PAY” she hissed, and promptly blasts fire at Cecelia before dissolving into thin air.

I might introduce one more character, not sure which one of my OCs tho ;-; I want them all xD

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 November 2018 at 6:11 PM

Cecelia:*shakes off the fire and starts wildly spewing frost everywhere.*
Syar:"Hey umm Cecelia im fine. Leave them be."*she says while looking straight at Ashfire.*
Cecelia:" NO! They could have hurt you badly!"

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 November 2018 at 6:48 PM

The air behind Syar coughs quietly. "Um, loud shouty dragon, your scales are not... itchy? I sure hope these claw marks and that blast of my precious fire was worth it." came the sarcastic reply.

Fen, who clearly failed at catching .Ner, bursts out of the forest, scaring the life out of everyone. "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT JUMP IN THAT RIVER OR YOU MIGHT DIE" He pushes Cecelia into the stream nearby.

Also, should I introduce a haughty Sandwing, or a smug know-it-all Nightwing?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 November 2018 at 12:08 AM

.Ner growled watching the bright sun shine on his scales and counted each sec o u nd as he ran off in the sun.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 November 2018 at 7:16 PM

Petrel closed the bag, tying it closed tightly. He saw a dragon fly overhead and shrank into the shadows until the wingbeats faded away. He leapt into the air, flying as far as he could from the old Nightwing kingdom. (not the island)

Shadowhunter looked down at the ruins she had flown over, knowing there had been a dragon inside. She quieted her flight and landed on a fallen stone roof. A Sandwing with.. red wings and horns was leaving the old throne room. She growled softly and took off toward the dragon. She saw a few dragons bickering below. Shadowhunter growled and ignored them.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 November 2018 at 8:57 PM

.``They stopped following me!``. He laughed he then stopped quickly running into the forest back into the shadows. ``Great..``.

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 25 November 2018 at 12:32 AM

Topic moved to the correct section.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 November 2018 at 2:10 AM

eh?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 25 November 2018 at 12:36 PM

Zeno: He stalked around the old night kingdom. He waited for any weak dragons there to steal from. However, he only saw Ner. He was familiar with him because he came here a lot.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 November 2018 at 2:40 PM

.Ner huffed looking around at the old night kingdom. ``Heh nice.``.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 26 November 2018 at 12:17 PM

Ashfire takes the chance to slink away from Cecelia and Syar. Cecelia’s mind was full of irritation.

Fen: HER FIRE IS CORROSIVE

Thanks for ruining the fun, Fen

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 November 2018 at 7:36 PM

Syar:*she jumped into the river.*
Cecelia:*she blasts as much frost as possible at the moment at Ashfire. Making the area around them look at just as cold as a frozen forest.*

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 November 2018 at 8:58 PM

.Ner sneezed loudly and then ran off.

( Ner is sooo brave he tottally didnt run off after he sneezed.)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 November 2018 at 8:59 PM

Zeno;*he watched Ner run from his own sneeze and laughed a little to himself.*

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 28 November 2018 at 10:18 AM

“Sorry, you missed” Ashfire’s voice came from above.

“Can you turn visible again? Do you know how weird it is to talk to talking air?”, asked Fen.

Ashfire snorted. “No she’s gonna murder me for a hunting accident. They’re lucky I made a terrible dive. Otherwise he might be dead.” She deliberately missed the second blast of fire.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 3:34 PM

Syar: "Cecelia Come on. I don't want you to get hurt again."
Cecelia: "Ok..." *Syar walked away with Cecelia following her, not without another blast of ice.*

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 28 November 2018 at 4:24 PM

Ashfire snorted again, and promptly appeared right in front of Cecelia before disappearing once again.