Wings Of Fire roleplay sign-ups

in Roleplaying

Tribe? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 November 2018 at 7:00 PM

As the title suggests, This is a Wings Of Fire roleplay sign-up. If you haven't read the series, that's fine, and in that case, do any kind of dragon. A few ground rules are: Be nice to others. I'm not saying no fighting others, just no calling them names out of the roleplay on this roleplay page. Don't take over others roles. No being all powerful and having your scales be invincible and having you be unable to die. Copy-Paste this and fill in the blanks.
Have fun !
(Edit) I updated the poll so if you would re-vote that'd be great.

Name:
Tribe/breed:
Description/Distinguishing markings:
History: (Optional)
Personality:
Powers: (if Nightwing or Nightwing hybrid)
Weakness:
Other: (Optional)

Here's the link to the roleplay-> https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/70311?page=5

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 18 November 2018 at 7:28 PM

@wingedfox how many can i have?
Name: Syar
Tribe/breed: hybrid of nightwing and rainwing
History: she lives will the rainwing part simply because they are more friendly.
Personality: shy
Powers: anumis & vemon and can semi camouflage
Weakness: talking like a normal living being, as well of many other things.
Other: Her Fangs always stick out of her mouth.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2018 at 5:30 PM

@lazyanon as many as you can control. Probably max 3 though.

Name: ShadowHunter
Tribe/breed: Sandwing/Icewing
Description/distinguishing marks: White-gold scales, lots of horns, Stinger, black wing membrane.
History: To be revealed
Personality: chatty around friends, slow to trust,
Powers: breathes cold fire-burns you as it freezes you, Animus(i have a theory that Animus magic came from Icewings)
Weakness: Extremes of heat
Other: (Optional

Name: Petrel
Tribe/breed: Skywing/Sandwing
Description/Distinguishing markings: looks like full Sandwing but red horns and wing membrane
History: (Optional)
Personality: growly, hard to be around sometimes, hates the world,
Powers: (if Nightwing or Nightwing hybrid)
Weakness: None that he knows of
Other: Fugitive

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 19 November 2018 at 8:01 PM

Name: Ashfire
Tribe/breed: Half Nightwing, quarter Rain quarter Ice
Description/Distinguishing markings: Dark purple scales that shimmer like snow; silver teardrop scales by eyes; Nightwing structure, wings, and scales; Rainwing horns and limbs; Icewing claws and spikes; camouflage/heat sensitive scales (can turn invisible; will turn golden under extreme heat/desert and snoowy silver under subzero temperatures; can't change according to emotions); corrosive fire; ice/cold resistant.
History: (Optional) Mother is a Nightwing, father is the unusual Rain/Ice hybrid. Has no siblings. Ashfire knows a lot more than she lets on, having a complicated personality
Personality: short-tempered with a fighter spirit, intelligent, sarcastic, impatient, artistic, athletic; strong; has cold humor, and is a little crazy. Is an introvert, unless with friends; LAZY
Powers: (if Nightwing or Nightwing hybrid) Can read minds and enter the Ice Kingdom, and has corrosive fire that can eat through fireproof metal.
Weakness: Food, being singled-out, and the biggest enemy: herself; will plan carefully, but often makes rash on-the-spot decisions
• Acts strong, but inside she always tries to find a way hide
• Stays away from animus dragons due to an encounter that unfortunately went wrong
Can't frostbreath, tell the future, or venom (thought I should put this in cuz why not)
• Can't solve simple riddles because she overthinks
• Finds it hard to counter dragons with extreme logic

Since there are so many special dragons, let's have a completely normal(ish) one! 😃
Name: Fen
Tribe/breed: Mudwing
Description/Distinguishing markings: Errrr..... typical Mudwing? :'D
History: (Optional) Nothing special. Just a Mudwing from Jade Academy. Has 3 siblings, namesTBA
Personality: Entertaining; class-clown; a little bit on the dumb side but in a good way- innocent, I guess. Though gentle, Fen doesn't hesitate to shed blood for friends, though he'd prefer not to
Powers: (if Nightwing or Nightwing hybrid) NA- waaaaaaaait hold up. *Fen walks in* Excuse moi I'm fire-proof
Weakness: Ice, poison.... the typical
• Just... Clay/dog-like personality xD

Name: Sahara
Tribe/breed: Sandwing
Description: Black diamond patterns running down the middle row of scales on her neck/body; tall, strong body structure, broad shoulders; haughty-looking;
History: N/A....? For now
Personality: Sarcastic; fighter spirit; tom-boy personality; HAUGHTY; extrovert; loud; fight first talk later- err, I mean, talk WHILE fighting
Powers: NA
Weakness: Quiet boring dragons... they're no fun according to her
Other: N/A

Ahahaha I seem to appear to dislike animus magic. I kinda do TBH. None of the animus dragons have ever used their power wisely, most for personal gain. But then who wouldn't? Cause I honestly would xD

I might edit my entries over the course of the signups 😋

EDIT: Will there be a separate thread for the actual roleplay? @wingedfox (sorry if you don't get the ping)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 November 2018 at 11:57 PM

@wingedfox

Name: Blazeshadow
Tribe/breed: Hybrid: Half Nightwing, half Sandwing. Distant ancestry: Mudwing, Icewing
Description/Distinguishing markings: Jet black scales, flame colored eyes, Nightwing tail, but the tip is venomous
History: (Optional) Mother is Sandwing. Father is a Nightwing. Distant relative of a Skywing on mother's side, and Icewing on father's side
Personality: Grumpy, kill-first-ask-questions-later-type
Powers: (if Nightwing or Nightwing hybrid) Animus, read minds, fire proof scales, icy breath (see weakness)
Weakness:
Not very good at reading minds
Anger issues
Can't produce ice with ease, (takes A LOT of throat clearing; takes a lot of energy for one puff of frost.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 November 2018 at 4:03 PM

@skyfall4 Yes there will be. thanks for asking.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 November 2018 at 10:33 PM

(@wingedfox I never read wings of fire but tell me if there is anything wrong with my form)
Name: Ner
Breed: Nightwings and Rainwings
Description/Distinguishing markings: Dark Purple scale skattering around its paradise looking scales.
History: Dragons say he has no name~ Since he likes to keep quiet and not talk to others,
Personality: Quiet, Mysterious
Powers: Disapear in shadow, read minds, tell future
Weakness: Staying contact with sunlight over 30 secounds.
Other: Ner stays in the shade and mostly is seen under tree's or flying in a dark forest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 November 2018 at 4:59 PM

@fluffy_birdy_flower That sounds great!

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 21 November 2018 at 10:45 PM

@wingedfox cause there are so many rain wing a Nightwing hybrids i thought i could mix it up. i've had over 10 characters in the same rp once just to help carry the plot.
Name: Cecelia
Tribe/breed: skywing/icewing
Description/Distinguishing markings: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiu8oLjiOfeAhVjhOAKHd4uANEQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F551268810624471570%2F&psig=AOvVaw2i6AUsMbxUQ-1doHS2rq9o&ust=1542944027401020 This. This is what she looks like.
History: Doesn't talk about. Seems like she doesn't want you to know
Personality: bipolar. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oGrwGCRImY She's both sides of that song.
Weakness: because she's more icewing than skywing, she doesn't like the heat very much.
Other: she has ice but with a reddish tint to it.

Name: zeno
Tribe/breed: mudwing/Sandwing
Description/Distinguishing markings: https://www.google.com/search?biw=1396&bih=685&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=SyT2W6uMHq7H_QbQ05CoCg&q=mudwing+sandwing+hybrid&oq=mudwing+shybrid&gs_l=img.1.2.0i7i30l3.100711.101245..102910...0.0..0.58.167.3......0....1..gws-wiz-img.vOT1-lBal6g#imgrc=YK4APoFdk3ZzuM:
Personality: *shrugs* idk know yet.
Weakness: water. just water. he's scared of it.
Other: has both poison barb and fire like sandwings.

Name:Thaddeus
Tribe/breed: ??? looks at least part seawing
Description/Distinguishing markings: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/ATHAX0Z4gfQuD1DwDPRqqZ9MoHxXhMtsOG0-UQnNn6ZsGbUpCnOqWQk/
Personality: mysterious and loud
Powers: probably not
Weakness: ???? he does have them
Other:

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 21 November 2018 at 11:01 PM

@lazyanon
Does Cecelia also freeze everything she touches?

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 21 November 2018 at 11:44 PM

@wingedfox

Are we supposed to fill it out based off of an actual dragon from the books or make one up?

BTW, love the series! It took me a while to finish them tho.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 November 2018 at 1:29 PM

@skyfall4 no but the air is cold around her and im still waiting for @wingedfox to approve them!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 November 2018 at 1:58 PM

@moonweaver you can make up your own character or use one from the books. All people's dragon bios are approved! I love these ideas!

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 22 November 2018 at 2:56 PM

Name: MoonWeaver (Haha, I'm so creative with names XD)
Tribe/breed: 50% Night wing, 25% Rainwing, 25% Icewing
Description/Distinguishing markings: Rainbow scales running down her spine, sharp claws, spikey tail. (The rest of her is black except for the spine and a star mark on her chest) Color-changing tounge. (The tounge does nothing, it just looks cool)
History: Abandoned by Nighwing and Rainwaing parents, taken in by ice wings, who later found that she was part ice wing. Her icewing ancestors are still unknown.(Optional)
Personality: Fun, Bubbley, Aggressive at times, Smart, Boy-crazy, weird.
Powers: (if Nightwing or Nightwing hybrid) Manipulating thoughts, Mind reader, able to fly long distances. Able to blend in to shadows and ice.
Weakness: Unable to change colors, exept for white/icey blue and black. She has no control over what color her spinal scales turn. (They turn randomly, not based off of her mood)Can change tounge colors. Unable to with stand uneducated dragons. Boy-crazy, as listed in personality. Unable to manipulate certain dragons, not sure why. Cannot make other dragons, Kill, Die, Eat, Drink, Evil.
Other: (Optional) Descendent of MoonWatcher (Or whatever her name is, I forgot)

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 22 November 2018 at 3:52 PM

@lazyanon
xD Ours can be friend! xD

@moonweaver
*gaaaaasp* We both have dragons that are 50% Night, 25% Rain, and 25% Ice xDDD

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 November 2018 at 4:17 PM

my oc is so lonely xD

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 22 November 2018 at 4:42 PM

@skyfall4

We do! Maybe they could be best friends or worst enemies.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 22 November 2018 at 10:27 PM

@fluffy_birdy_flower
Awww it's ok I'm sure Fen would love to be friends 😸

@moonweaver
OoooOOooOooOo They coulddddddddd

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 November 2018 at 11:45 AM

Hey, guys, I'm starting the roleplay. If you ever want to chat, do it on this forum so we don't clutter up the other one. https://www.eggcave.com/forums/topic/70311

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 November 2018 at 11:50 AM

Alright!~

Female
5,402 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 December 2018 at 9:10 PM

Topic moved to the correct section.

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 20 December 2018 at 2:04 PM

Name: Starlight
Tribe/breed: Sky/Rain/Night wing
Description/Distinguishing markings: Bright cyan spots around her eyes and snout
History: (Optional)To be discovered
Personality: Sweet/Shy/Sassy
Powers: (if Nightwing or Nightwing hybrid) Little bit of mind reading and scale color changing, she also has the rainwing venom
Weakness: Water horrifies her and she refuses to use her fire breath
@wingedfox

Deleted • 19 March 2019 at 4:40 AM

@wingedfox
Is this still open?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 5:06 PM

I think so. The moderators may not. @animal_lover62

Deleted • 21 March 2019 at 6:17 AM

@wingedfox thanks.

Name: Layla

Tribe/breed: nightwing x rainwing, distant relitive seawing

Description/Distinguishing markings: black, silver tear drops near her eyes, colour changing spinal scales and instead of silver scales under her wings they are colour changing, dark-greyish markings on her belly that are almost invisble but (like a seawing) she can make them light up, retractable fangs, one blue and one purple eye, dark purple-almost-black tongue, white teeth, black claws, small gills one the sidde of her neck that are almost invible. (Basicly she looks like Moon Watcher with rainbow spinal scales and flecks of rainbow scales under her wings, faint light up markings on her belly and small gills, retractable fangs and has one blue and one purple eye).

History: (Optional) may reveal later but she's a reletive of Moon Watcher

Personality: protective, great-friend-bad-enemy type, bubbley around friends, slightly sassy, kind, slighty rebelious, sympathetic, empathetic, hates killing scavengers.

Powers: mind reader, can tell close-up future, secretly animus (but only uses powers for good stuff), rainwing venom, colour changing scales along spine and flecks under her wings that change with her mood or as she wishes them to, fire breath, can breathe under water, belly markings can light up and she can see in the dark.

Weakness: love, extreme sunlight (it makes her extreamly sleepy), extreame cold, lava.

Other: theme song(s) Summertime (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITIPYRcKbKI&app=desktop) and Only Hope For Me Is You (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSye1-TBeqg&app=desktop)-both by My Chemical Romance, she LOVES bannanas and mangoes and she often sneaks to the under ground cave with the lake.

I'll add anything else as i think of it.

@wingedfox is this good?