Current worth of a hallowolf

in Help & Questions

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 November 2018 at 11:20 AM

Hello I am wondering what the current value of the hallowolf since it was in the vens? Any help would be amazing thanks so much!

Male
326 posts

seraph • 17 November 2018 at 11:36 AM

@thedarkarcher
I'd stick with the 9K CC price, not many people use the vend machines and not the ones who use get a hallowolf. Try to find one for sale and negotiate with the seller, but I don't think it will get much lower soon.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 November 2018 at 11:40 AM

@samaritan oh wow really? I have one Im thinking of trading you see and wanted to see the value before I traded so I got a fair offer for both sides. I didn't realise it was so high! Thanks so much for the valuation!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 November 2018 at 12:44 PM

@thedarkarcher I think it should be worth around 4-5k cc, unfortunately☹️ I got one from the vend also. This isn't what I personally think (I just saw some other posts saying their worth) I kinda hate/love how they put it back, because a lot of people want them but there are probably people who probably just blew 10k cc on one before they became a vend creature...☹️

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 17 November 2018 at 1:09 PM

@thedarkarcher

Actually, I have been watching the market price lately. One literally got sold for 2k yesterday. They've fallen from 9k obviously since more of them have appeared in the market as people are looking to sell them.

However, in the beginning they were being sold for that much. Now that it's been a little over a month, their price has fallen drastically to 2-3k with the influx of people trading and selling Hallowolfs.

So yeah, don't believe the value guides at the moment, they haven't been updated with new prices yet due to your fluctuation and now, the eventual stabilization of the market.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 November 2018 at 1:54 PM

@newlife @wigglytuff thanks for your values it was very helpful and means a lot! seems that everyone has different opions on their value which is slightly confusing atm. I went for a value of 2k which seemed to be the rough estimate of a few users so it seemed the fairest value!.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 November 2018 at 11:07 PM

@thedarkarcher yw! Gl trading in the future ❤️