Fing Gobbler Event

in Problems & Bugs

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 2 November 2018 at 4:46 AM

Normally during this event I used to go feeding to find Gobblers, I done that today and found maybe 10 during the feeding of my cove, but when i clicked on them I didn't get the pop up and it didn't update my counter? This is my first Gobbler event since my long hiatus, am I doing something wrong?

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 2 November 2018 at 4:49 AM

@beckah-lula
Are you on mobile or computer? Are you clicking on the Gobbler or around the edges of it?

If the pop-up doesn't appear, try opening it in a new tab and that should register as found.

Deleted • 2 November 2018 at 6:34 AM

@mastergemma But sometimes it disappears after you click it. It's on the screen but after you click it, there's no pop-up screen. Is this because it's on different tabs like multiple tabs are open and it only registered one tab?

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 2 November 2018 at 7:02 AM

@mastergemma
I was on a computer at the time, next time I come across a gobbler I will try opening it in a new tab and see if it helps. Like @playermocha345 mentioned I was feeding by opening multiple tabs, does this affect it? I am sure I was clicking on the gobbler and not around it, and like player also said it just disappeared without a popup.

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 2 November 2018 at 9:04 AM

@playermocha345 @beckah-lula

Having multiple tabs open does affect how many you can find and it will only count as one Gobbler. I try to stick to one page at a time or 2 when feeding a user's cove. When in the click exchange I'll open up 4 creatures at a time and let it load to see if there's any Gobblers. I find that maximizes the amount of Gobblers I can find without having many doubles.