Suggestion: Boosts?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
9 posts

kittywolf1012 • 24 October 2018 at 5:27 PM

I think it would be cool if you could buy boosts for your creatures! like in a boosts shop or something, they should be a bit expensive depending on what they are. Like a growth boost would be about 50,000 EC or 50-1000 CC. There should be different types of boosts like a growth boost that would x2-x5 how fast something grows by multiplying the stats. That's just an example! Thanks for reading have a good day!

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 24 October 2018 at 5:39 PM

@kittywolf1012
Do you mean to gain stats [feeds, views, clicks]? Cause those already exist in the cash shop x3

Sorry if I misunderstood o3o

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 24 October 2018 at 5:52 PM

@kittywolf1012 - I'm a little confused, sorry. Do you mean something like the stat gaining stuff in the Cash Shop Park, or something that multiplies how much you gain of a certain stat (like gaining two feeds instead of one when someone feeds that creature)? Sorry, I think I'm completely misreading your post here.

Female
9 posts

kittywolf1012 • 24 October 2018 at 5:52 PM

I meant if you could get stuff to keep it like that for days and when, lets say when you get a food multiplier or something it has a duration for every time in the days you have the boost you feed the creature you assigned it to every time you fed it if the boost said x5 on it every time you fed them it would go up by 5. (Also sorry if that's what you meant was in the shop i haven't explored this game to much.) But there would also be some other boosts to. That's what i meant.