Best prize to spend seeds on during the holloween fair?

in Help & Questions

Male
105 posts

storm-sage • 16 October 2018 at 4:24 PM

So I was wondering what would be the most valuable item I can get during the fair.
I'm guessing one of the creatures since they would only be available during this time?
Is there anything worth getting from the Doovoo Trick-or-Treat Bag?
or just stick to creatures for the long run

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 16 October 2018 at 5:51 PM

@storm-sage

Personally, I just get the newest creature each year and throw any extra seeds I have at travels. I'm not sure what the most profitable stuff is though.

Female
1,728 posts

minnie298a • 16 October 2018 at 6:26 PM

@storm-sage

In previous years I've bought and auctioned off extra creatures. Mostly during Oct and Nov, but some I will keep for "off season". The majority being the new creature. I also buy myself the new travels, and then buy extras with the intent of selling them. But then I forget about them until the next year. I think last year I got what I wanted and then just put up a board saying I had X seeds left over, make and offer and pick what you want.

The bags hold random items. In the past I've never really worried about them, but with the introduction of quests, it may be a way to get items either to use or sell. In saying that I have 17 mixed bags from previous years I bought with the intention of selling. I had several DooVoo bags, so opened one and got A History Of Ireland: Part One and Sparkling Corlinn Plushie. Both are items I know I've been asked for in the quest.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 October 2018 at 6:50 PM

@storm-sage
I think the bags are the best because you can get retired items from them as well as the corn maze i already got 2 popcorn bags, three plastic daggers, and one bag of spilled popcorn and retired from the corn maze. And the bags because of the randomness can be sold for a lot of Ec if you play your cards right.