Quests question

in Help & Questions

4 posts

honeycoyote • 11 October 2018 at 3:14 AM

At what point do you say this is too much for a token and quit the quest? What is considered to high? What is a reasonable amount to get a token?

Female
441 posts

magicaltomato3 • 11 October 2018 at 3:18 AM

@honeycoyote I'd say it reallly depends on how much you're willing to spend to obtain a certain quest item. The price varies- rarer items and items more in demand have higher prices, and the user shops sometimes have the quest items you're loooking for, although theyre pretty expensive ๐Ÿ˜Š If you're lucky enough to find stuff in stores, usually a quest only costs about 5k (or at least they do for me) Hope I helped a little bit!
Good luck and tell me if you're looking for something ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 posts

honeycoyote • 11 October 2018 at 3:23 AM

Thank you so much! I was...well.. not to in the game when i spent 40k ec on one itemxP I wasnt sure also if there is a limit to quest..admittedly i have forgotten. I didnt realize user shops would be higher then the item if it was in the shop itself sometimes...

Female
441 posts

magicaltomato3 • 11 October 2018 at 3:31 AM

@honeycoyote Hahah its ok now you know ๐Ÿ˜‹ XD
Also btw remember to ping a person so they know you've replied or mentioned them! Sort of like tagging a person ๐Ÿ˜Š So that they can get the notification and respond to you!

4 posts

honeycoyote • 11 October 2018 at 3:39 AM

@magicaltomato3 thank you for your help! I like your username๐Ÿ˜Š I wish I had access to auctions by now but i still have 17 hrs. I understand why they have it in place though. I just figure it might help more if its open. Its a nice site๐Ÿ˜Š Nice to see in the blog they want it to grow more like with quests n other things. I wish it was that if its either in shop restock or a users shop it would only show then. Not most of the time their not in either๐Ÿ˜‹