Don't play anymore, creatures UFT for CC (CLOSED REMAINING CREATURES GOING TO 1 EC AUCTIONS)

in Trading & Auctions

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 11:58 PM

@kdxu - I could do the lollipuff + CC for it if you'd like (:

Female
472 posts

flakes • 11 October 2018 at 2:47 AM

@zavarius can I get back to you asap because i was also bidding on a tawny on this other auction :')

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 11 October 2018 at 2:48 AM

@kdxu - thats fine, thank you!

Female
472 posts

flakes • 11 October 2018 at 2:52 AM

@zavarius would 1.3k+ lollipuff sound good to you?

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 11 October 2018 at 2:53 AM

@kdxu - yes i would be fine with that. (:

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 11 October 2018 at 2:58 AM

@zavarius

Hey, I'm interested in fourbon, colatay, lycire... anything from my side @fantasy5 or possibly here for them? 😊

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 11 October 2018 at 3:13 AM

@wild_wonders - I'm sorry I didn't see any of the creatures from my gfs WL. The only thing that I may be interested in if it was something you'd be willing to part with would be the Papagai , because I think she would like it even though its not on her list.

However, I don't have the fourbon anymore, just the Colatay and Lycire ):

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 11 October 2018 at 4:55 AM

@zavarius I can trade those creatures. I saw that you traded the Tawny away, but I can trade for the Lycire if you're still interested ^^

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 11 October 2018 at 7:28 PM

@zavarius

Lollipuff
Swanice
Chihikob
and
1000 CC

for Tentropy? 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 11 October 2018 at 9:16 PM

@zavarius
How much are you seeking for these:
Tentropy
Bufalus
Eereek
Skrute

And is there /any/ way you'd stage swap with me for Cloverli egg? I have a child stage

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 11 October 2018 at 9:22 PM

@ethereality - I'm sorry I've already accepted an offer for the tentropy ☚ī¸ I've been getting a lot of offers so it's been kinda hard for me to keep track of who has offered on what ):

@immortalraven - Tentropy and Skrute are already spoken for I'm afraid, for the others though I am open to offers. Maybe 100 CC for both of them? Or if they aren't really worth CC I can accept EC to.

As for the cloverli, sure! Does it matter which one? I think I have 2 egg stage ones (:

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 11 October 2018 at 9:27 PM

@zavarius
That's ok c:

Yeah I can do that

Awesome, thanks 😃 Needed egg to have each stage and my egg evolved before I decided to try for each stage of em x'D I went and looked and since both are male it doesn't matter which one. Although even if one was female it didn't really matter much x3

Also I just saw you have two Bufalus. Can I buy both and the Eereek, so maybe 15oCC for the three? Can do a little more if need be x3

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 11 October 2018 at 9:31 PM

@immortalraven - 150 sounds great! I will set up the lot! (and I will add the cloverli in with the other creatures to make it easier) (:

Also I don't know how to link the trade so I will just post on your wall when its set up if thats alright with you

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 11 October 2018 at 10:32 PM

@zavarius

Lollipuff
Swanice
Chihikob
and
500 CC

for Colotay? 😱

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 11 October 2018 at 10:35 PM

@ethereality - actually, I could do it for just the 500 CC if thats okay (: I already got the rest of the creatures you listed checked off the list so I no longer need them!

Female
1,242 posts

senkou • 12 October 2018 at 2:37 AM

@zavarius I might be able to part with the papagai, depending on what you can offer... As I said I like the colatay and lycire. Also wouldnt mind some cc / ec 😉

3,399 posts

bun • 13 October 2018 at 8:28 PM

@zavarius
Ah, apologies for that, aha. :'D Please do let me know though!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 14 October 2018 at 9:44 AM

@zavarius
Hey sorry for the late reply! I was a little busy for the last few days Dx I would like to buy the Lycire if still available? And as it's 2,350 CC, is there anything I can do to just make it 2.2k? ❤ī¸