Don't play anymore, creatures UFT for CC (CLOSED REMAINING CREATURES GOING TO 1 EC AUCTIONS)

in Trading & Auctions

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 1:11 AM

CLOSED.

I already got most of my GFs WL and plenty of CC for her to trade for what I didn't get so I will be giving the rest of my creatures away in 1 EC auctions. Feel free to keep an eye out for them!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 October 2018 at 1:28 AM

@zavarius
Hey there! I'm interested in your Fourbon, Colatay, and Lycire! Which one are you the least tentative for?

I have a frozen Spunny UFT, not sure if that interests you but no harm in trying... I also have an Icestrom and Foka I'm willing to trade 😊

I understand if these do not tempt you, and as I am also looking for πŸ’΅ I cannot offer any.

Thank you! ❀️

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 10 October 2018 at 1:30 AM

@zavarius

For the Gorri, I can offer 3k CC?

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 10 October 2018 at 1:39 AM

about how much cc are you looking for, for the pipitallo? 😊

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 2:31 AM

@Skyfall4 - I'm not really tentative for any honestly. I'm just looking for certain things since there is not really anything I need. I don't think she is looking for a spunny and I think for them I would prefer something a bit higher value than the Icestrom / Foka since (I believe?) all the ones you are interested in are CSPs. Sorry ☹️

@Newlife - Sure, do you want to set up the trade? Or shall I? 😊

@rabbitwanter - I don't have a pipitallo! Sorry, those are creatures my GF is looking for that I would be willing to trade my creatures for. Sorry for the confusion! ☹️

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 10 October 2018 at 2:44 AM

@zavarius

I got it (:
Trade #910241

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 October 2018 at 2:59 AM

@zavarius
hello! what would you like for your veema and piki?
i don't have cc but i do have some creatures ^^; i have creatures uft on @encalop and i have a lot of cc travels!
thanks (:

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 3:54 AM

@newlife - offered! Thank you 😊

@leafmelody - I personally am not looking for creatures, but I am looking for the ones listed above for my gf preferably similar in value to the piki and veema 😊

I'm sorry it's kinda hard for me to look through coves at the moment because I am on mobile.

Female
207 posts

loved • 10 October 2018 at 4:47 AM

@zavarius Hi, I’m very interested in your Fourbon. I have some of the creatures you’re looking for but some are at a lower stage if that’s alright. If not, I completely understand! Here’s my offer😊

Kandju Stage 1
Threebot Stage 2 (frozen)
Quarina Stage Egg
Foka Stage 1 (frozen)
2 Gummibar Stage Egg
Yiberace Stage Egg
500 CC

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 10 October 2018 at 5:13 AM

@zavarius Hi! Would you be interested in anything from my cove for either the Fourbon or Tawny? I have an Impkin, a Foka, a Lollipuff, Threebot, Swanice, Chikiob, and Yiberace. Thanks! 😊

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 October 2018 at 10:11 AM

@zavarius
Understood! 😸 I might come back if I decide to part with any of my CSPs that you're looking for 😊

Thank you for your time! ❀️

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 10 October 2018 at 11:13 AM

@zavarius
I'd be very interested in your Revii, Fourbon, and Veema

From the wishlist you have on the post, I got the following:
Floss Stage 1
Threebot Stage 2
Coreoli Stage Egg
Foka Stage 1 & 3
Swanice Stage 1
Cihikob Stage 3
Icestrom Stage 1
Impkin Stage 2
Yiberace Stage Egg

(All are either at the stage said or lower)

I also have CC 😊
I could do a base offer of 2500cc for veema if it's of interest

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 10 October 2018 at 12:26 PM

@zavarius

I'm quite interested in your Lycire, but unfortunately, creature-wise, a Yiberace egg all I have to offer from the wishlists. However, I can offer the full price of CC. Or if you're still looking for a Brownil, I can offer that plus 1000 or so CC.

On the off chance, if any of these creature interest you, then let me know, I can offer those as well.

3,399 posts

bun • 10 October 2018 at 2:11 PM

@zavarius
I'm interested in your Skrute, Gryp, Shillas, Tawny, and Silvernot. Would anything from @beyond or potentially @pride (excluding the first few rows of LEs) interest you?

I could also potentially offer stuff from either tab from here for your Axol, Robark, Lycire, Colotay, or Fourbon, or from the LE tab for some of the ones above? : http://tinyurl.com/trade-creatures

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 10 October 2018 at 4:24 PM

@zavarius
Hey there! I just managed to trade my Spunny, so looks like I have πŸ’΅ now 😱 If the Fourbon, Colatay, and/or Lycire are still available, I'd like to know the prices of each if possible! ❀️

And I'm sorry to bother you if they are taken or you are not interested anymore <

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 4:47 PM

@loveshapiro - Are you offering everything you listed for the Fourbon?

@rainbownya - I might have an offer for the Fourbon already, but for the Tawny I would be interested in the Impkin, Lollipuff, Swanice, and Chihikob. Would you be willing to trade those? o:

@prairie - I would love to do the CC for the Veema! and I think I have an offer for the fourbon but for the Revii I am interested in the Floss, Icestrom, and possibly CC to make up the rest of the difference if you are willing?

@icymuffin - I would love to do the full price in CC if that is okay with you!

@_black3333_ - Ooof, those are some large coves to look through! Can I get back to you later today through pm? I'll have to see if there is anything she wants.

For the Axol/Robark/Lycire/Colotay/Fourbon I didn't see anything from her WL I'm sorry ☹️

Female
207 posts

loved • 10 October 2018 at 4:48 PM

@zavarius Yes, I’m offering everything😊

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 4:50 PM

@skyfall - Fourbon might be taken already, for the Colatay / Lycire I'm really just looking at offers.

According to the Egg Cavity value guide Colatay is 2500 and Lycire is 2250, I am willing to accept less though as I don't know how accurate the guide is, its just the only one I know of xO

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 10 October 2018 at 4:57 PM

@zavarius
I have the cc here: Trade #910278

And I could do Floss + Threebot + Coreoli + Foka + Swanice + Cihikob + Icestrom + Impkin + CC (any clue how much??) fot the revii??

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 5:01 PM

@prairie - I will offer the veema!

and for the revii I don't really need all of those as I am already trading for some, but I could do the floss + icestrom + maybe 1000 - 1500 CC? If that sounds fair 😊

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 10 October 2018 at 5:12 PM

@prairie I would be interested in the Colotay and Fourbon
edit: and tentropy and byte

I can offer:
Lollipuff
Swanice
Chihikob
Gummibar
Yiberance
1500+ CC

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 10 October 2018 at 5:14 PM

@zavarius
I got exactly 1000cc left, so I can do that + the others you mentioned. 😊

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 10 October 2018 at 5:17 PM

@zavarius
Would you take 4k CC for the following:
Leynne
Axol
Burdrah

😊

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 5:20 PM

@Prairie - Perfect! Shall I set up the trade? or would you like to ? (:

@beckah-lula - Yes! Would you like me to set up the trade or would you like to? 😊

Female
369 posts

beckah-lula • 10 October 2018 at 5:21 PM

@zavarius you set it up, and i'll start turning my CC into vouchersπŸ˜‹

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 10 October 2018 at 5:22 PM

@zavarius
If you could, that would be great, I gtg for alittle, but I'll offer when I get back on 😊

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 5:22 PM

@beckah-lula - sounds great! I will post on your wall when its set up!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 10 October 2018 at 6:33 PM

@zavarius Hi, did you see the previous post?

Male
29 posts

zavarius • 10 October 2018 at 7:00 PM

@ethereality - im so sorry i must have skipped over it.

I no longer need the gummibar or yiberance, but i do still need the others and im looking for cc as well 😊

I no longer have the fourbon but i do still have the colatay byte and tentrophy.

Female
472 posts

flakes • 10 October 2018 at 11:50 PM

@zavarius interested in the tawny and I can do lollipuff + cc or pure cc offer ^^