Hi I'm new! Need some help

in Help & Questions

4 posts

honeycoyote • 9 October 2018 at 9:46 PM

How do I make EC? How do I find the items for the quests? Is there any easier way to search other then just guessing which shop it might be in? What is XC? Is it possible to earn cave cash in game? is the health percentage near my creatures their health percent shown? What is the importance of stats? how do you evolve a creature?

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 9 October 2018 at 10:13 PM

@honeycoyote
-You can earn EC mainly by feeding creatures, both your's and other people's. You can also earn some EC by playing Site Trivia and Alkub Racing, you can also trade creatures for it or sell items in your user shop.
-Quest items can be found in the Travel Agency (Going Global), General Food Shop (Gourmand's), Leila Library (Speed Reading), and the Toy Shop (Toybox). If you can't find a quest item in the NPC shop you can search user shops and will probably find it there.
-XC is the currency used in the Click Exchange. You can read the FAQ for more information on how it works.
-The only way to get Cave Cash with out paying for it is to either buy or trade for it from other players. The winners of the Gobbler event in November also win some CC
-The %Happiness you see a on a creatures page is basically its health.
-Stats are how creatures evolve. You can find out which stats creatures need to evolve and how much in the Archives. Stats also determine a creatures level, once a creatures reaches level 2000 it becomes immortal and can not die.

If you have further questions feel free to ask.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 9 October 2018 at 10:13 PM

@honeycoyote
Hello there, welcome to Egg Cave :>
A lot of these questions of yours can be answered by searching around the site actually, but I'll do my best to answer them here

You can earn EC primarily by feeding creatures. On the 2nd Sunday of each month you can earn more EC for each feed the entire day. Other methods of earning EC includes games (Site Trivia, Alkub Racing, etc ), trading your creatures with other users for EC, and selling items in your store.

Quest items can be found in the regular stores (Toy Shop, Leila Library...), user shops, Trades Center, and Auctions. Note that you might not always be able to find the item you're questing for. Generally you'll be able to find the requested items in corresponding shops: Going Global asks for travels that you can find in the Travel Agency, Gourmand = General Food Store, Speed Reading = Leila Library, & Toybox = Toy Shop

XC is the credit you earn through the click exchange.
You can read more about how the Click Exchange works here: https://eggcave.com/exchange/faq

Currently, it is not possible to earn CC in the game. However, users do trade or sell their CC via vouchers.

Yes, the health bar and percentage on your creature's profile are the same thing. Be careful and keep your creatures fed, there is a chance your creatures might die if their health is constantly kept too low.

Creatures evolve based on specific stats. For example, your Listrick egg will evolve after it reaches 400 feeds, again when it reaches 800, 1200 feeds, but the other two stats won't make much a difference. However, for your Tasma, it will need views instead. You can find more info on which specific stat a creature needs in the Archives.
Stats are also used to calculate levels (add up all the stats and divide by 3) which is important in that creatures over level 2000 are considered immortal -- they won't die even if their health is at 0.

ninja'd rip ; v ;