Love Nikki Dress Up Queen?

in Entertainment

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 7 October 2018 at 10:22 AM

It's on iPhone and Android and is a pretty fun little app. My sister recommended it to me some time last year and I've been enjoying it a lot recently. The game play is simple, you play as Nikki and dress up to 'battle' your opponent based on what you chose to wear. I haven't payed attention to the story for at least 5 chapters of it so I cannot really talk about that.

There's different modes to play including a competition where you compete with everyone on the server. It's very hard to get into the top 10% in this! There's also the associations where you can get all sorts of other items and more normal battles. I'm actually the president of an association too!

Thinking about it, there's quite a bit to do on the app and I do recommend it to anyone. The clothing ranges to pretty much anything you can think of and at the moment there's a wedding event containing a gothic outfit and a white outfit and another event where you can get an element based outfit.

Female
326 posts

magicaltomato3 • 7 October 2018 at 7:59 PM

@mastergemma I used to play this! I haven't played in a long time though I just logged on and it's changed so much ^^"

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 October 2018 at 8:41 PM

@mastergemma

I have it on my phone, it’s so fun! (I had it a very long time before I saw this)

Female
4,593 posts

mastergemma • 14 October 2018 at 4:12 AM

@magicaltomato3 @iris1929578

I'm enjoying the game a lot and I'm currently a v5. I've been playing for about 6-10 months now and oh my gosh the suits just keep becoming more beautiful! I'm in love with the Four Wars suits and I was able to get the four of them! I can't wait to design outfits with them too. How long have both of you been playing?

Magical, there would have been a lot of new things added since you've played! Possibly the house section and a lot of awesome outfits XD If you do need a hand with anything, I'm happy to help!

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 14 October 2018 at 4:25 PM

@mastergemma

I haven’t been on since at least a few months, 😱 the last event I was in was the one where you could get the cop girl and the bandit guy

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 31 January 2019 at 9:22 PM

WATASHI PLAYED THIS GAME IN JAPANESE (≧◡≦) ♡ ☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)chu

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2019 at 7:57 PM

@mastergemma Seen others play but never downloaded it

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 30 June 2019 at 11:18 AM

My best friend is obsessed with this game. She's always playing it when we're together. "Oh, It's noon! I've gotta check my phone real quick!" XD