Project adopts #paru (project adopts r us)

in User Contests & Giveaways

35 posts

projectadopts • 18 September 2018 at 5:12 AM

Hello and welcome to project adopts #paru

What is project adopts?
project adopts is a new adoptable account for all users to get involved with. Project adopts aims to give users current and retired monthlies to users who need and want them.

rules!
- You must not own the creature you are wanting to adopt this is to prevent users from trading creatures for profit
- you can adopt 1 creature per month!
- you must not trade any creature we give! if you are found to do this you will be unable to adopt further
- anyone can adopt just make sure to please follow the rules above

Roles
Owners: (never hiring πŸ˜‹)
@thedarkarcher
@superunloved

feeders (open)
@heartoffrost
@sophiexdancer
@splashnose
@umbreonlover11

donators (open)

promoters (open)
@moonweaver
@bloom

Donations:
Are you thinking about donating or may do in the future??? great we appreciate it! here is a few recommendations for you to help us and other users out!

Creatures- This is the main purpose of are group and if we run out of creatures we will be unable to continue this group so please consider donating (credit will be given)

Ec- Ec is required for two main things 1. saving up for a Leaf of vaka and 2. buying new creatures

CC- CC would be used for two-three main purposes 1. to save up for a leaf of vaka and 2. To host giveaways 3. to give to the kind people who help us out the most 😊 (this depends on amount our group saves up though)

Well we thank you very much for reading and taking part in this group! if you have any questions please ping @thedarkarcher or @superunloved for more information!

-

-

Deleted • 18 September 2018 at 6:41 AM

@thedarkarcher
@superunloved
What are feeders? People who feed so the creatures don't die?
What are promoters?
Donated a few retired monthlies. Accept when you can.
Pings: Sorry if you ain't interested.
@fjhfjh
@theonlypandora
@mdom
@crown
@jlya
@moonweaver
@sparklefox
@senthogius
@wolfpack33
@littlepuffyball
@mejary

35 posts

projectadopts • 18 September 2018 at 6:51 AM

@playermocha345 thank you so much! sadly we are unable to see transfers yet so we will have to accept in 45 hours πŸ˜ƒ

Feeder are like you said just feed the account as often as you can to keep our cove alive πŸ˜ƒ
Promoters try to get new members interested in this idea so we can give out more
you are welcome to become a member if your interested.

thanks for being the first interested in our idea we will be updating this account as soon as we are able to ❀️

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 18 September 2018 at 7:51 AM

@projectadopts sounds fabulous!

Activities like this keep players keen, engaged and the site wonderfully active.
I would be happy to be a feeder, and will donate some creatures too!

35 posts

projectadopts • 18 September 2018 at 8:05 AM

@heartoffrost Thank you very much for your interest ❀️

its really nice of you to join in and help us out by feeding it means a lot to the both of us! ❀️

thank you for considering donating to us it means a lot. ❀️

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 18 September 2018 at 6:52 PM

@thedarkarcher

This sounds really cool! I might donate a few creatures when I clean my cove 😊

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 18 September 2018 at 7:16 PM

@playermocha345
thanks for the ping!!

@projectadopts
this sounds like a fun idea πŸ˜ƒ kinda similar to what @bash_extras does though.
I will definitely donate once you guys can accept 😊 and I'll add you to my feed list.
just a suggestion though: I feel like the people with roles should be allowed a say in which creatures are given to which users. They will be going to a lot of work to help out and its not fair to them if the creatures given away end up dying or get traded, especially when they knew it was likely to happen. and on the flip side, if they know theres a person who gives a lot to eggcave then that person will probably receive more votes to receive a creature 😊

Deleted • 21 September 2018 at 10:28 AM

Poke. @thedarkarcher @superunloved
Is this thing still on?

35 posts

projectadopts • 21 September 2018 at 1:34 PM

hello! yes this is still going on. sorry ive been at college and havent been able to reply

@playermocha345 thanks for the donations it means a lot!

@fjhfjh you raise a very interesting point this is definitely something i will have to discuss with my sister! hopefully we can find a way to make this balanced.

@moonweaver thank you that means a lot!

Deleted • 21 September 2018 at 7:03 PM

Oh yeah, you did say that we shouldn't adopt our iwn donations right. I forgot to do so, but should we write our usernames in the creature profile to prevent us from picking our own?

Deleted • 22 September 2018 at 3:53 AM

@projectadopts
This sounds great! I’d love to adopt! ❀️ 😊
I’d also like to be a feeder 😊

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 22 September 2018 at 2:25 PM

@heartoffrost

I could be a promotor! I created a newsletter for EggCave and I can post an ad there if you'd like 😊

Edit: I could also help immortalize if you'd like 😊

35 posts

projectadopts • 23 September 2018 at 7:02 AM

@playermocha345 makes complete sense to me! could you list the ones you gave us and ill add it to the profiles???? thanks so much ❀️

@sophiexdancer thanks so much ill add you to the list! ill need to sort out a couple of things first but we sould be open to adopt soon ❀️ welcome to the team!

@moonweaver of course you can welcome to the team! that would be perfect thanks so much ❀️

Deleted • 23 September 2018 at 7:23 AM

https://eggcave.com/egg/2242170
https://eggcave.com/egg/2228984
https://eggcave.com/egg/2235773
https://eggcave.com/egg/2228671
https://eggcave.com/egg/2206373
https://eggcave.com/egg/2262557
https://eggcave.com/egg/2263682

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 23 September 2018 at 10:51 AM

@thedarkarcher

Would you like me to set up some transfers? I found over 200 creature for you guys 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 September 2018 at 11:15 AM

@playermocha345 ill be sure to update them asap! thanks very much

@moonweaver wow really??? that would be amazing thank you so much!!!

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 23 September 2018 at 11:20 AM

@thedarkarcher

NP, most of them are commons from my sides. I did clean my cove and found a few seasonal and retired ones 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 23 September 2018 at 11:26 AM

@moonweaver ah my sister said that she wants to prevent having commons on this side to try and save room for more monthlies would it be okay if only sent the monthlies and seasonal ones? sorry if i sound rude i dont mean to be its just it may be difficult to adopt them out.

35 posts

projectadopts • 23 September 2018 at 11:32 AM

@sophiexdancer You can now adopt one if you wish???

Deleted • 23 September 2018 at 11:33 AM

@projectadopts
Sure, I’d love to! πŸ˜‹

35 posts

projectadopts • 23 September 2018 at 11:34 AM

@sophiexdancer sure! go ahead and choose any you dont already have!

Deleted • 23 September 2018 at 11:38 AM

@projectadopts
I’ll gladly adopt gvhjukio the Mossoroo 😊 just a few questions: can I change the name of the creatures I adopt? Can I change the description that’s there or do I have to keep it? 😊

35 posts

projectadopts • 23 September 2018 at 11:42 AM

@sophiexdancer Trade #909021 here you go!

i dont see a issue why you cant change the name or description just please take care of it that's all we ask ❀️

update
info on when you guys adopted is on the mascot (profile creature). youll be removed/ updated when appropriate

Deleted • 23 September 2018 at 11:48 AM

@projectadopts
Offered 😊 That’s good to know 😊

35 posts

projectadopts • 23 September 2018 at 11:51 AM

@sophiexdancer great! thanks for adopting! hope you like your new creature ❀️

Deleted • 23 September 2018 at 11:52 AM

@projectadopts
You’re welcome! ❀️

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 23 September 2018 at 12:11 PM

@thedarkarcher

Would you not want any commons? Or do you still want some evolved and immortal ones?

Female
1,153 posts

oscines • 23 September 2018 at 1:20 PM

@projectadopts

Created a transfer lot of a few retired monthlies from this side ^^.
~Songbird

35 posts

projectadopts • 24 September 2018 at 5:18 AM

@cutiecupcake wow thanks ever so much from the both of us ❀️

@moonweaver i think having a few cant hurt but i think that we would not really want to have too many on this account if that's okay ❀️. Also i think we will have to come up with a nice way for users to adopt them without affecting the one month creature limit as it would be unfair in my opinion to count a common as one πŸ˜‹

sorry this has been a bit over this place it was kinda a spontaneous moment we come up with so not a lot of planning has been added lol. please just bear with us ill we sort things out ❀️

Deleted • 24 September 2018 at 7:42 AM

@projectadopts
How about this? New users can adopt 5? 3? commons and only 1 retired/ not retired monthlie, old users can either request for a monthlie or 2 commons.
@thedarkarcher