The Wincicle- a January Creature Suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Deleted • 16 September 2018 at 8:04 AM

Hellooo! 😊
This suggestion was made by @skyfall4 and myself ^^ We came up with this idea together, but she drew the amazing design, and I wrote the description ❤️

Here is the design 😊 http://fav.me/dcan31m

Here is the description:

Habitat
Coldworld

Weight
300kg

Obtained From
Cash Shop Park

Dates
Available January 1 - January 31, 2018 .

Height
1.7 m

About Wincicle Eggs
Wincicle eggs have a strong, crystal-like shell, with shiny, reflective scales. Angular icicles encase the sides of the egg, wrapping around it like claws. Two horns made of ice, protrude from the top of the egg, curving slightly backwards. Wincicle eggs are made of a substance similar to ice, which Ark Scientists are still working to identify. The egg is cold on the outside and inside, making winter the most comfortable weather for a Wincicle. Mothers of Wincicles choose to lay their eggs in winter, because the comfort allows a Wincicle egg hatching process to be smooth. The Wincicle baby is willing to abandon it’s chilly haven and explore it’s new surroundings.

About Wincicle Creatures
Wincicle have bones of ice when born, to help with their fragile and delicate bodies. Be cautious with them, because they are restless and playful, but can be shattered into a million tiny ice shards if dropped. As they grow older, their wings become more flexible, and their structures become larger. They have big, mesmerizing, amethyst purple eyes and are able to send Ark citizens into trances, and are often playing around with their gift of winter magic, making snowflakes dance around a room, or stomping until the ground turns to ice. It is extremely difficult to find them, as they only come out of their hiding spots in the winter at the coldest times of day, and they don’t linger in one place for long. They come and go where they please, only leaving faint traces behind. Ever feel a whoosh of icy wind? You most likely just missed a Wincicle's departure. They are solitary animals, and don’t travel in groups. The only time you’d see more than one Wincicle together, is when a mother is leading her children to find food. They prey on smaller creatures of Ark, such as Swanice and Froplet.

#creaturesuggestion

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 17 September 2018 at 7:54 AM

@crown @skyfall4 i really love the art work its very lovely done! The creature suggestion is very detailed and really matches the overall look and feel of the dragon. my overall favorite stage on the design is the egg i love how detailed it looks and gives off more than a overall ice egg creature

To be completely honest though i feel the design looks a little too much like the rencup so it may need to have a little few tweaks to it in the long term of this!

Anyway i wish the both of you the best of luck with your suggestion

Deleted • 18 September 2018 at 9:47 AM

@crown
I love the design, only that it could use more color contrast. It's really a unique and beautiful design anyways, fit to be a CRW 2019. And more sparkles! Shine Shiny Sparkles! >.< haha

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 19 September 2018 at 11:56 AM

@crown @skyfall
I really like the design and it's in my favourite color blue 😃 it's amazingly and detailed described and it suits the design and the creature itself 😃
Plus I love dragons and sparkly things (so please more sparkles xD) *___*
ping:
@raindrops

Female
890 posts

murfijs • 23 September 2018 at 6:08 AM

wow its so cool