Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 13 September 2018 at 2:59 AM

CAN ANYONE THINK OF AN EGGCAVER WORTHY FOR THE TITLE OF AN EGGCAVE NET IDOL
@MINNIE298A @MASTERGEMMA @RAINDROPS @JELLO

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 13 September 2018 at 5:44 AM

@tammytamtam Ty so much for putting me on ur list! I was surprised when I saw my name. Ur too kind.

*@Poptarts @thedarkarcher @sodabearjess @tammytamtam

**I believe everyone on my friends list are special very special ๐Ÿ˜Š**

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 13 September 2018 at 9:41 AM

@poptarts

Poptarts is amazing. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I mean she's my complete idol. I grovel at her wonderful feet.

!!@&,$,@,@*@?#,#
@raindrops is my idol. Met her years ago on a game and we still talk up to now, even if it isn't often anymore. She's very nice, easy to talk to, caring and generous.๐Ÿ˜ธ You'll be hard pressed to find a friend like her.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 September 2018 at 10:13 AM

๐Ÿ˜ฑoooooooooo @thedarkarcher you HAVE to be on this list. I'm not taking a no >:L you're way to kind and generous. And all my other friends but ATM I can't think of any lol, I just saw the first post xD

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 13 September 2018 at 9:40 PM

@tammytamtam

I think @lbowe_elbow is worthy of this ๐Ÿ˜Š She's just wonderful!

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 13 September 2018 at 9:44 PM

@moonweaver omg so sweet โค๏ธ Thank you!

@immortalraven
@prairie

Are my votes d:

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 13 September 2018 at 10:24 PM

@raindrops is definitely worthy! (Thanks for the ping ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 13 September 2018 at 11:13 PM

my vote is for @immortalraven !
the grind is sooo real ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 25 September 2018 at 12:03 PM

@raindrops @wigglytuff thank you my darlings ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it means so much! (so sorry it took ages to respond though โ˜น๏ธ )

This is definitely a list that needs to multiple posts its so long but these are the ones that have really impacted my life.

@raindrops like the multiple posts here suggest voting for you your a lovely a wonderful person thank you soo much for your friendship!

@Rashka hey my little angel! your definitely one user that needs a place here! youve supported me so much and still always has the time to say hi so thank you!

@cho Yep this list wouldnt be right without you! i feel i can trust you with my heart and youll always give it back 100 times better so thank dear for everything!

@anniee a user that doesnt get the love she deserves! thank for always been here for me! I always love talking to you โค๏ธ

@wigglytuff a respected and loved user by many! thanks for respecting me and caring for me! it means so much โค๏ธ (you cant accept no to that either ๐Ÿ˜‹)

and everyone that talks to me! you guys are the main reason im still here today so thank you all โค๏ธ

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 25 September 2018 at 12:11 PM

@thedarkarcher you too deserve to be in the list

aw! thanks!๐Ÿ˜ƒ i'm always glad to help and be here for my friends!

and here are some names of great people i love in here
@sunfire103
@eschla
@dcmaster
@novrain62
@achimenes
@xenni
@fainne24

Male
682 posts

decay • 25 September 2018 at 2:24 PM

Thanks Rashka! ^-^
Honestly, the people I would nominate are already on this list c:
@lbowe_elbow
@rashka
@thedarkarcher
@immortalraven
@xenni

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 September 2018 at 6:50 PM

@thedarkarcher aww thanks โค๏ธ you as well!๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 25 September 2018 at 7:51 PM

you are right DC, immortalraven is also a great person to know! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
469 posts

anniee • 26 September 2018 at 4:41 AM

@thedarkarcher Aw youโ€™re too sweet! โค๏ธ I love our talks too, and even though Iโ€™m not always online, I love how youโ€™re always posting on my wall checking up on me. You definitely have my vote Sophie! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
3,758 posts

sparklefox • 26 September 2018 at 6:53 AM

I personally think @utterlyweird should be on this list. She is a really great friend to have and never fails to get a laugh out of me and cheer me up. She definitely deserves it.

She also deserves it because she needs to always put up with me taking an eternity to respond to anything.

Deleted • 27 September 2018 at 10:52 AM

I agree, @thedarkarcher should 100% be on this list, sheโ€™s so kind and giving โค๏ธ also we share the same name ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 September 2018 at 11:14 AM

@sophiexdancer aww thanks Sophie! It's nice to see a wonderful and kind user like you starting eggcave. I hope we both continue to talk more as time goes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 27 September 2018 at 11:19 AM

@thedarkarcher
Thank you!! I hope so too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
1 post

fainne24 • 29 September 2018 at 3:45 PM

@rashka thank yoou โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I nominate you too and all the #MLEC2 members for so much kindness โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
326 posts

magicaltomato3 • 29 September 2018 at 11:05 PM

@chihiro_sang - for feeding almost everyday even when I didn't feed back sometimes ^^"
@playermocha345 for gifting me my first flamustela and a rhoull when I came back from hiatus ๐Ÿ˜Š
@fading for my only star creature
@loveshapiro for a wishlist creature โค๏ธ

310 posts

chihiro_sang • 29 September 2018 at 11:08 PM

@ jirachiwishmaker for having some of the most organized feed lists I've encountered.

@pipkitten for successfully designing 6 creatures on the site.