What's the hype about same gender and stolen date?

in Help & Questions

Female
8 posts

duskysoulz • 2 September 2018 at 12:38 PM

I just noticed that there are auctions and trades for eggs stolen on the release date or having a pair of the same species stolen on the same day with different genders-
What's so special about those?- :0

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 2 September 2018 at 1:02 PM

@duskysoulz
It mostly just depends on the person. Some people get particular about genders and dates. Coming from someone who pays a lot more for release day creatures, it's sort of a special thing to have a creature born on a day when there were hardly any. They're unique, in a way. If you don't care about release dates, than I'd recommend staying clear of buying them.

Opposite genders on the same day is basically just twins. I don't find them to be anything special, and I haven't seen much hype around those, but I'm sure some people would find it nice to have "twin" creatures.

Female
8 posts

duskysoulz • 2 September 2018 at 9:02 PM

Ah, I see! Thanks for answering my question!

Deleted • 3 September 2018 at 4:34 AM

@degong @duskysoulz

Ah, just curious now. But has anyone have any luck in obtaining more Glimmers or Grimals recently, that is after the first day?

Female
8 posts

duskysoulz • 3 September 2018 at 6:19 AM

@playermocha345 I only got 1 on the first and second day, but I don't think it's a fair judgement since they have only been released recently- XD

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 3 September 2018 at 11:15 AM

@playermocha345

I've managed to obtain a glimmer from the cave today, and bought a lot more 😊