The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Deleted • 26 March 2019 at 3:53 AM

Shadow:
"Shhhhhh. I'll find your mum, even if it means i die, then you can stay with her." I told Juliet , looking at Jess. "I don't care if i die. I'm heading to the mountains, so i'll probally die crossing the village any way. At least this way i'm helping someone." I then started walking back to the forest with Juliet in my arms. "Don't worry. We'll find her." I whispered to her. I just hope Patched isn't dead yet.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 March 2019 at 4:36 PM

.Patched stopped her head slamming into the ground so with her body with a loud growl and Thud.

.Juliet continued to squirm in their grip. ``I D O N T WATTA BE heLD BY MEAny!``.

Deleted • 26 March 2019 at 11:16 PM

Shadow:
"How am i mean?" I asked Juliet.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 March 2019 at 12:30 PM

Jess muttered, cringing. "I still think you should just let her run." She said. She spread her wings and flew off to look for someone.

Deleted • 27 March 2019 at 7:26 PM

Shadow:
"If i let you go, promise not to run run away? I don't want you hurt." I asked Juliet. Hopefully Jess will be right and she'll be in a better mood if i put jer down.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 March 2019 at 10:02 PM

.Juliet sniffed twisting back on her legs her eyes looking at Shadow. ``I never say proomise....``. Juliet quickly turned landing on her arms and leg's running off paw marks tracking in the dirt from her legs.

Deleted • 28 March 2019 at 6:43 PM

Shadow:
Juliet jumped out of my arms and took off. I started chasinging her, my panther and dragon parts lent my speed. I soon caught up to her and picked her up again, this time with a stronger grip. "No. Don't run away. If you run away we wont be able to find your mum." I said to her, with a frown. I then sighed. "Please don't run away. You remind me of an old friend of mine. My job was to keep her safe, and then she ran away and we couldn't find her. Two weeks later we found her dead. I-i don't want this to happen to you, so please don't run away again." I said one tear managing to escape. That friend of mine was only four. And i blamed myself for her death for about a year until someone sent me some help and i gradually forgave myself. But i don't think that would happen if i happened twice.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 March 2019 at 6:10 AM

.Juliet screamed closing her eyes tightly before she calmed down. ``Foine...``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 4:17 PM

Jess's keen eyes scanned the ground as she searched for Patched. She didn't want to betray her friends, or let them get hurt, but that kid wasn't cooperating and none of the others seemed to know what to do. Logically, it was a good plan. She saw someone below her, but couldn't make out any details.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 March 2019 at 8:22 PM

.Patched's panther tail slashed around as a growl went through the forest her pupils slimmer.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 March 2019 at 8:35 PM

Jess curved downward toward the figure. It was indeed the panther-lady. She landed in a tree and called down to Patched, "Hey, I know where your kid is..."

Deleted • 30 March 2019 at 4:18 AM

Shadow:
"Thank you, Juliet." I sighed with relief. Shall we check the forest?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 April 2019 at 2:13 PM

@pretzel