Female
4 posts

kamokat • 30 August 2018 at 7:48 PM

Hello everyone reading this! I'm new to the game and only have two eggs and don't know a whole lot about this game. I would really love to talk and play with people on here, and feel free to add me 😊

It would also be REALLY great if someone could tell me the basics of the game 😸

47 posts

rayray • 31 August 2018 at 3:12 AM

@kamokat

Welcome to Egg Cave~

If you haven't already, feel free to visit the Player Guide for general questions you might have as it covers a lot of concerns and queries that new players encounter. Any other specific questions and you are more than welcome to ask them here on the forums or even PMing someone here if you're more comfortable doing that.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 4 September 2018 at 6:01 PM

Welcome to the Eggcave Community!

Eggcave is an amazing game where you can adopt creatures and communicate with on-line friends! Trading, auctions, and forum posts (as you can see) are all a part of this game! Visit the Site Blog to see updates @Ian, the creator, has made. Be sure to read the Site Guidelines before you go off in your adventure on Eggcave! If you have any questions and concerns, be sure to contact the site staff members, which you can find here: Site Staff, by sending a ticket!

Off to the forum posts! The forums are split into three sections, labeled Eggcave, Social, and Site.
The forum "theme" is labeled below a picture, here you post related things on the forums or you can create your own forum that is related to that theme. Click here to visit the "e-codes", something that can help you decorate/help you create your own fancy style on your profile.

Hopefully, you have a fantastic time on this great community! If you have any concerns, you are welcomed to contact me or the staff members!! Have a good day~ ❤️