When did the new years travels retire? No notice?

in Help & Questions

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 17 August 2018 at 12:28 AM

I looked through the blog posts and there was never a notice I don't think. Unless I missed it?
Usually I buy them once I see the retirement notice, but since I checked my inventory and saw I had absolutely none, I went to check and I didn't see any notice so I was just wondering when they were retired. I forgot they even existed until someone was looking for a travel and I didn't recognize it so I looked through posts and such o3o

And because of this I would like to know if I should always rely on the notices or will there not be notices for some?

On a side note also since it's about travels.
On CC travels when you click on one to put on a critter or put in inventory, etc they have the associated place as the travel agency and then an EC price listed? Also says this for event travels [like Valentine prize shop ones/Halloween constellation travels]

@orderedchaos
@ian
@jazzyleia

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 October 2018 at 7:19 PM

@immortalraven When i got mine from the tree it was retired from the getgo. I think it's a way of saying you can only get this item/travel once without buying from someone else or making it special to that event.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 29 October 2018 at 8:33 PM

@lazyanon
I am talking about the CC travels. They were never in the advent tree. I always get everything handed out in the advent as I'm on every day so I got those travels from it x3 But you're right for those on you only get once without buying from other players