Female
3 posts

scilencedscreams • 3 August 2018 at 10:20 PM

Hello! I'm Aleise! Just called me silenced! I'm 13 and i have anorexia! I'm trying my best to recover! ❤️ If you wana be friends just message me!

Deleted • 3 August 2018 at 10:42 PM

@scilencedscreams - Welcome to Eggcave. Feel free to ask me any question, as there are no bad ones.

Users can get your attention by pinging you. To ping someone, put an @ beside their username, like: @wolfspike23. Pings only work in the Site Blog and the Forums. Pings don't work anywhere else. A common mistake from new users is that they ping on other's walls. People already get notified when you post on their wall, though pings don't work on the wall.

Looking at the Forum Rules and the Site Guidelines would tell you what's right and wrong on EggCave. Taking a look at the Player Guide would give you some tips on how to start. The eCode Guide gives you the information of the codes you can use on forums. I used the Bolding code to make the text bold.

EggCoins is the main currency of EggCave. You can buy many things with EggCoins. You can get EggCoins by feeding creatures, but somethings are only able to be bought by CaveCash. You can buy exclusive things with CaveCash such as Special Event Creatures, Multi-Use Travels, and Potions. You can buy CaveCash with real money.

Users may say abbreaviations like CSP, EC, CC, and things like that. You can take a look at this Forum Post that explains abbreviations.

You can visit the Cave to get creatures for free, though they are common. You can also visit the The Cash Shop Park to buy rare creatures, though you pay with CaveCash. The Archives are a place where you can look up creatures. You can find all of these in the tabs above.

Any creature that levels up to 2,000 are considered immortal and cannot die. To evolve your creatures, you need the right amount of stats, like 200 feeds, 1,000 views, etc. You can see the stages of creatures in the Archives.

I apologize if you already knew any information above.

I hope you have a wonderful day and have a fantastic time here!