DEAD CREATURES DUE TO NO TIME

in Help & Questions

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 30 July 2018 at 9:42 PM

WATASHI HAS COME BACK TO THIS GAME AND FOUND OUT THAT 7 OF WATASHIS CREATURES R DEAD (YES FRICKING DEAD) AND THOSE GUYS WERE RETIRED THE REASON OF THIS IS BECAUSE WATASHI HAS TO STUDY FOR THE END OF YEAR TEST AND WATASHI LEFT THESE GUYS OUT PLZ REVIVE THESE LITTLE GUYS BECUZ WATASHIS PARENTS DOES NOT LET WATASHI BUY CC AND WATASHI DO NOT HAVE TIME TO CARE FOR THEM ANY STAFF PLZ REVIVE THESE GUYS BECAUSE IT WAS A ACCIDENT DUE NO TIME TO CARE FOR THEM SORRY

Male
682 posts

decay • 31 July 2018 at 2:46 AM

@tammytamtam

Hello c:
I hope you're doing well!
I was wondering what were the creatures that died?
In some cases, it's better to replace the dead creature than to resurrect them because it's 200cc and not all creatures are worth that much 😋

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 31 July 2018 at 9:06 PM

THESE GUYS R ALL RETIRED AND THEY R WORTH IT WATASHI GOT THEM FROM AUCTION AND THEY WERE THE MOST MEANINGFUL GUYS ESPECIALLY DADINA THE CLICKROACH THE OTHER DEAD CREATURES R HOLLY DOG THE COZI BLIZZAARIA THE FROPLET WHISSU THE RHOULL MEIMEICHAN THE LAN AND ILLUMINCHAN THE LUMINETTE

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 1 August 2018 at 12:09 AM

@tammytamtam yeah these are at most worth 50 to 100 cc, so replacing them would be more beneficial. plus i can reserve the names for you and send them to you when you get the creatures.

Female
1,728 posts

minnie298a • 1 August 2018 at 2:15 AM

@tammytamtam

If the exact creatures you lost are sentimentally important to you, you are allowed by site rules to buy CC from other players for EC. You could also look into that process to buy a Leaf of Vaka which will keep your creatures feed, happy and alive the next time you need to concentrate on real life. Just search for "voucher" in the user shops, trades and/or auctions to see what is currently available..