Adoptable/Pet Sites rated by 'Chillness'

in Chit-Chat

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 30 July 2018 at 1:50 PM

Thought I'd throw some sites out there for you guys and give a brief description of the communities (and put them on the chill scale):

DISCLAIMER: This list is a set of opinions and experiences on different websites. Different people will have different views, please proceed with this in mind.

Legend:
DO NOT JOIN, BAD COMMUNITY

They'll probably send you a 100$ Amazon gift card if you give them your address.

DragCave: Haven't really been active in the community, but users will ignore newbies unless you post in the forums or interact with other users.

Magistream: Mostly an economy/trading site like EC. Creatures aren't too hard to get and the community is relatively laid back (most of the time).

TiH (This is Halloween)(tied with Gaia Online): A mostly dead site. Creatures can be easy to get and there's a ton of stuff to do. Community is welcoming and friendly.

Gaia Online (tied with TiH): For those of you who like human avatars and collectible outfits. This community has many friendly people and lots of things to do. Items are also fairly easy to get.

FlightRising: Very friendly community focused on the breeding and collecting of dragons. Post in the forums and you'll get some awesome stuff and meet awesome people.

Pixpets: The game is not playable yet, as the site is in it's beta stage. The community is EXTREMELY welcoming and everyone is super nice. The mods are awesome (I should know, I got into a friendly argument with a mod about who had the largest plush in their house xD )

Aywas: So chill, scientists claim this site is chiller than absolute zero. Have a wishlist and post it in the forums? Someone will give you most of the stuff on it. Need one pet? Have 60 on the house. If given your address, these people may send you 100$ Amazon/Netflix cards. You have been warned xD Oh! And my ID# is: 79164 (if you join and want to put in my number for the referrer ID 😉 )

Female
4 posts

kamokat • 31 August 2018 at 2:51 AM

Hey I have an account in FlightRising and I added you, your username is Grimwood right? Hope we can play together! Btw I have like two dragons because I'm new 😸

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 15 September 2018 at 10:23 AM

@kamokat
My user on there is actually TheExorcist ^^; But feel free to add me 😊

Female
4 posts

kamokat • 15 September 2018 at 10:51 AM

Oh whoops my bad I think I was just repeatedly adding a random person as my friend XD