EGGCAVITY STAFF OPENINGS

in General

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 27 July 2018 at 12:32 AM

Hello Everyone!

@lbowe_elbow here to talk about some positions I am looking to be filled.

Shop Managers
First and most important is someone to help keep item information under control! We have worked very long and hard to get everything up to date and now we need to make sure we are keeping it that way!
On EggCavity we all work together as a team to make sure everything stays up to date on the site, but I would like to head a little back into the past where I had people in charge of each shop. These users would be allowed to form a team of people to help them if they desired, but would be in charge of their "pod", and ultimately be responsible to keeping that shop up to date. Of course these positions will be available to my current mods first, but I thought I would post on here to see if people are interested.

General Food Store:
The Bakery:
Bean Sack:
Leila Library:
Travel Agency:
Trinket Travels: @rashka
Creatures: @prairie (not a store--but you get the point lol)

Other mods what do you want to be in charge of?
@cheetahgirl8
@budgie

Writer
I am also now going to be taking applications for an EggCave writer. I want someone to write guides on lore, trading, and really anything they want to! These guides will hopefully provide more information to new users (or old curious users).
For an example please visit this page: http://www.eggcavity.com/thief-shop

Travel Suggestion Moderator
This user is in charge of adding travel suggestions for all the creatures on the site (:
Currently worked on by @mairbear but this is a big job and definetly needs help

FILLED POSITIONS

Email Manager
Person in charge of checking the EggCavity email (eggcavity@gmail.com) which is where we receive all form entries. Currently managed by @jello

Creature of the Month
This user is in charge of reading through Creature of the Month submissions, and then updating the site accordingly.
Currently managed by @totallynotjoey

Weekly Update Moderator
This person writes weekly recap posts for the EggCavity site and publishes them so people know we are working hard!
Currently managed by @dcmaster

EggCave Profile Manager
This user is in charge on the @EggCavity account on EggCave. They are responsible for hosting giveaways/competitions and responding to users who contact us via EggCave.
Currently managed by @dcmaster

Creature Value Guide Moderator
This user is in charge on monitoring the creature value guide on the site.
Currently managed by @skyfall4

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 27 July 2018 at 12:35 AM

@eggcavity
I'm definitely down for being the creatures mod 100%. 😊

I would volunteer for helping on travels, but I'm only good at finding the images quick, descriptions and prices I'm much slower on. xD

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 27 July 2018 at 12:38 AM

@prairie -- Awesome! THank you! And for travels I would like everyone to be in charge of one thing (ideally). If we don't find someone else you can be in charge of either a) finding someone or b) grabbing someone to be on your "travel team" who is good at finding those values for you (:

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 27 July 2018 at 12:40 AM

@eggcavity, that's what I figured. 😊
It is for sure alot easier when you have one person managing each thing. x3 ❤️
And alrighty. 😸

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 27 July 2018 at 12:44 AM

@prairie
I'm glad we let everyone work on everything for a while because there was just so much to do. But we need to buckle down now and focus on completion! (:
❤️
Thanks for all your hard work. You're much appreciated.

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 27 July 2018 at 2:12 AM

@eggcavity
the item and food shops please

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 27 July 2018 at 7:54 AM

trinkets are really fine for me, and as i said in slack, i can take the 2 last remaining shops!

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 27 July 2018 at 11:07 AM

@eggcavity May I help with Travel Suggestions? ^^"
I know I haven't been all that helpful lately

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 July 2018 at 11:44 AM

@eggcavity could I apply for writer please? ❤️

Edit:
Also could you pm me the email of my eggcavity account? I forgot the password and the email lol

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 27 July 2018 at 12:32 PM

@eggcavity
In addition to creatures, I think I can also help find and add prices and new travels to the travel section! 😊 Once my vacation is over... haha xP

I can do the travel prices for you, @prairie! 😱

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 27 July 2018 at 5:04 PM

@cheetahgirl8
If you could choose one shop to be your main focus that would be awesome!

@rashka
Trinkets it is (: I will keep that in mind in case we don't find someone else

@budgie
Of course you can! Send me a message on Slack and I'll tell you a little more about it.

@wigglytuff
Please contact us with any information you can give us about your account (possible emails and such). Since these are different websites we have to be careful about handing out people's personal information.
And I would love to receive an application.
Please include things like: a writing sample, things you would like to write about, and anything else you can think of. Send in a PM

@skyfall4
Awesome! Maybe you and prairie can do travels together. Once you're back from vacation let me know so we can get you setup with MOD rights on EggCavity.

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 27 July 2018 at 10:12 PM

@eggcavity
Sounds great! 😃 I'll jot it down so I don't forget!

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 30 July 2018 at 12:30 AM

@eggcavity

is the bakery and food store good? you can choose which one im in charge of