Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 26 July 2018 at 4:01 PM

Art: https://bit.ly/2LG7JDf

Height: 1m

Weight: 45lbs.

Habitat: Ponds

About the egg:

The Maroida egg is an unusual creature that stuns scientists and marine biologists alike with its unusual markings. These markings tend to change over the course of its life, much like how when a baby is born with blonde hair that slowly turns brown. Many people often keep the remaining eggshell of the Maroida once it has hatched, because theorists believe the splotches on its shell could be a map of other lands near Ark.

About the creature:

The Maroida creature was first known to inhabit a zen pond that belonged to an ancient monk. The Maroida wouldn’t usually surface on bright sunny days, but on overcast and stormy days. Many people that have owned these brilliant creatures claim that the stormy clouds in the sky match the patterns on the Maroida’s smooth skin. Scientists have been studying for years how to read and predict the markings of the creature, and how it could benefit Arkians.

I’m really proud of this one, honestly!! Thanks for looking! #redflipflapart

Random pings:
@cheetahgirl8
@budgie
@moonweaver
@icecloud101

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 August 2018 at 1:51 PM

@redflipflap I know the reply is very late, but I wasn't checking the forum in a very long time. The creature looks very beautiful ❤️ I would totally get one

264 posts

snowwall • 31 August 2018 at 12:21 AM

Fishy-fishy-fishy 😊