391 posts

redflipflap • 26 July 2018 at 3:37 PM

Art: https://bit.ly/2vg17S3
#redflipflapart

Habitat: jungle

Height: 3m

Weight: 450lbs.

About the egg:

The Hipride egg is a rare one in which it is only found during tropical storm seasons in warm jungle-type areas. Many botanists have tried to replicate its habitat to try to get them to appear in their gardens. Hikers and explorers often mistake the egg for any ordinary wild flower. When one touches the egg of the Hipride, it leaves a yellow dusty residue on the skin, like that of flower pollen.

About the creature:

The Hipride creature is often a peaceful being, and does not tend to display territorial habits like its other big cat ancestors. The only time the Hipride becomes aggressive is when someone or something poses as a threat to itself or its’ family. The mane of the Hipride gives off a sweet scent, helping males attract mates during the spring, when the luscious flower is at its peak. The mane of the Hipride does not wilt and die off like other botanical species, it stays all throughout the seasons.

Thank you guys for taking a look!! Not my best work but i think it’s definitely unique!!

Random pings:
@asteria
@raindrops
@icedragon1
@torka

1,558 posts

dragonii • 17 August 2018 at 9:50 PM

@redflipflap Oh, I actually really like this! The art is really nice!

Deleted • 18 August 2018 at 8:44 AM

@redflipflap The design is beautifully drawn 😊 I see it as a summer creature ❤️ The description is great too 😸 Kinda reminds me of a Rosse hehe

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 18 August 2018 at 9:01 AM

@crown @dragonii thank you guys!!