Mac and Cheese

in Help & Questions

Female
1,718 posts

minnie298a • 21 July 2018 at 11:49 PM

OK, I'll admit my memory isn't the best, and I've had a lot going on in real life for a while, which means somethings are very muddled.

However I was just going through my strong room and discovered I had 17 of the Macaroni and Cheese (r45). So were these given out in an event? Or have just managed to somehow buy them all?

I'm not discounting buying them, I spend money on weird stuff when I'm drifting around in the early hours of the morning with insomnia. I am really grateful I only spend "fake" money on game sites though.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 22 July 2018 at 1:13 AM

@minnie298a

What a delicious mystery! 😃

However, no, there wasn't an event where they where given out. 😊
You probably collected them through the donations center, people using as a holder to pay EC in a trade, or you really did buy all those Mac & Cheese. 😊

Female
1,718 posts

minnie298a • 22 July 2018 at 1:21 AM

@prairie
Well as I rarely visit the donation centre, and I normally get a toy with trades, I'm thinking I have bought them. Some where. I won't discount some bulk buy sort of process, possibly in an auction because they were cheap.

I was only thinking an event because the only things I have close to in numbers is Halloween Maze stuff (masks, popcorn, daggers etc), and the coal from the Ark Day event.