Haggle / Quick Buy

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 20 July 2018 at 12:11 PM

I feel there should be a little switch at the top of the stores that lets you switch between two buying modes. 'Haggle' which is the current way we buy things in stores, where you can try to offer something close to the given price to save a little ec. And 'Quick Buy' which is like how user store's are. You click on an item, a pop up asks you if you're sure, and then you buy the item--without needing to type out a price.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 20 July 2018 at 1:38 PM

@budgie

Agreed. I actually dislike the haggle method, it makes the whole process incredibly long and barely saves you any EC.

Female
2,873 posts

mairbear • 15 September 2018 at 10:33 PM

Yes please to this.

264 posts

snowwall • 7 October 2018 at 10:19 AM

Fully supporting. Unlike, say, Misticpets, the haggling barely brings the price down at all, so there is no point. Might as well save the time spend re-typing the price.

Particularly annoying are the 4- and 5-digit prices. The comma in the middle of makes them impossible to just copy-paste, so you have to type each one in, which is torture for potential restockers.

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 7 October 2018 at 10:54 AM

@budgie
I REALLY love this idea. 😸
Though I think one of the reasons they have the haggle feature is to slow people down from quick-buying out the entire store stock. (Which I could see possibly being an issue now that Quests have gone site wide)