A few small suggestions

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
79 posts

mami • 18 July 2018 at 7:57 PM

Will likely add more as I remember to do so. 😋

So I've been browsing V3 for a while now; I was chosen to be a beta tester on not one but two accounts and feel like each and every one of these suggestions would improve the site experience.

- Remember how we used to have a popup confirming you posted? I was so glad when it got changed, because it's just really annoying to deal with. How about instead of a popup, we get a wallpost style confirmation (green bar at the top of the page) for having offered on a lot, having deleted a comment, etc...

- Taken directly from neopets, this is a small thing that would prevent accidental trades. Right now, if you click either accept or reject, you will be asked 'are you sure?'. I think that should be changed to 'are you sure you want to accept/reject this offer?' instead.

- An option to delete multiple wallposts at once would make keeping your wall neat and tidy SO much easier really.

- Just as we get notified for steal attempts, it would be nice to receive a notification during events etc, like the asteroid currently. Im fairly certain we had a link for the advent tree on our right, why not the same for other 'special' things?

- I'll outright admit I prefer the old system for the adoption center. There is NO need for a Creature to remain in your cove until adopted. If you accidentally abandon one you didnt mean to, you can just adopt it again. No need to mention who abandoned what either; as though trying to make people feel guilty about abandoning anything. Believe me they dont care lol

Feel free to dicuss, of course.