Lower Tim's fees.

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Yes or no?

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 25 June 2018 at 9:59 PM

Hi. I don't know if this matters to anyone else, but here goes:
I can't buy a Leaf of Vaka, so I put my creatures under Tim's care. That drains a lot of the EC I get to earn (and I can't feed large coves *all* the time because, real life), which tends to be ~100K EC for a whole week.
I think the fees should be lowered to an amount that doesn't drain as much EC for a large cove of mortal creatures? I dunno. What do you guys think?

((P.S. English isn't my native language, but I hope I made myself understood.))

Female
1,627 posts

minnie298a • 12 July 2018 at 8:08 AM

@foxbit
If you are visiting every day or even every second day, you may not need to keep them in Tim's all the time. My method in the "early" days was to put them in for a day, and them let the happiness drop to about 50% or if I was brave 30% before I put them back in for one day. By feeding my own pets first, I could get several hundred ec for the 75 it would cost for the day trip to Tim's. I think at one stage it was a weekly trip they did.

A fair chunk of my EC did go just to Tim, but I also tried to limit the size of my cove to what I knew I could manage to afford to maintain if I needed to keep them there due to limited activity. I did lose a couple of creatures back then before I established my limits.

Deleted • 12 July 2018 at 8:36 AM

@foxbit Well I do think they're cheap already, but that's just my opinion ^^ Also I don't have a lot of creatures hehe XD Hmm...are you just doing mortals? It would help...?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 July 2018 at 9:13 AM

@foxbit I agree with both the users above 😸

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 12 July 2018 at 10:56 AM

@minnie298a At the moment, I have no Wi-Fi connection -I'm on mobile data-, so I can't feed a lot of creatures because it would consume it. Though I will consider your option once my Internet's back, yes. Thanks.
@crown Yes, of course I'm just doing mortals. Booking all my critters would bankrupt me lol.

Female
1,627 posts

minnie298a • 13 July 2018 at 5:34 AM

@foxbit
Are you doing the daily site trivia every day? It can get 133 of your creatures one day in Tim's. So if you could do it every day, and put your pets in Tim's every 3 days (or longer, as I can't remember how quickly the happiness goes down), you theoretically could save a little ec each day. And that is before the daily sign in (which is 40 pets feed for a day when maxed out), plus your bank interest, which may not seem like much but it is free ec, and does slowly add up. They would all be less loading than feeding.

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 13 July 2018 at 10:22 AM

@minnie298a I totally forgot about the site trivia! I will get around to doing it again. Thanks for the other suggestions, too!

Female
462 posts

megadash • 18 August 2018 at 7:16 PM

@foxbit
The fee is actually quite fine. You get a MINIMUM of 90 🪙 ( it ranges from 90 to 110 🪙 )
from feeding a creature and it only costs 75 🪙 per creature per day. On top of that, you're
good for a week, once a creature is up to 100% happiness.
If you need extra 🪙 to cover the cost of creatures you don't want to evolve (particularly
those who evolve by feeds), feel free to come over to my accounts. If you come to my
main account (this one), just stick to the "Feeding Pen" list and I'm fine. Other than
that, you can feed ANYTHING on either of my side accounts ( @Megadash_01 &
@TheSkyTownStables ).

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 18 August 2018 at 7:21 PM

@foxbit
I don't think the issue is with Tim's prices, I think that the issue is the amount of EC you get from feeding. Most of the time I just feel like I'm getting no where with feeding. Feeding should be fun and rewarding instead I just feel it's monotonous and lackluster.

264 posts

snowwall • 31 August 2018 at 12:04 AM

I check them in once-twice a week for a day. However, when I need to be away for a long while, it's impossible to do something like that - it's either a full week's booking to tide them over to my 2 week's trip or nothing! And that's where I find the fees excessive, for a main and sides with a lot more than 133 creatures each...