Quick Switch Feature?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 21 June 2018 at 6:23 PM

We see these features on things like Google/Youtube and Facebook, could we get a quick switch feature between our mains and sides?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 21 June 2018 at 7:55 PM

@budgie
I think this would be really useful! 😊 I might take a while to implement, but I wouldn't mind waiting even a year for it. ^^ It would also make it simple to prevent users from cheating with their side accounts, as accounts could be marked as "main" and "side".

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 22 June 2018 at 4:20 AM

@budgie
Oh yes, I'm all for it!
This is a great idea because I trade with my side a lot. I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of continuously logging in and out in order to make, check, and accept trades 😊

@Ian

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 27 June 2018 at 12:53 AM

@budgie

Heya, this has been requested a lot!

There have been a lot of people asking if it's possible to make our sides directly linked to our account, and we got a very vague maybe from Ian.
I recall one of the mods saying that if we had our sides directly linked to our main account, we couldn't go to the cave/asteriod/get multiple event items, which would help the mods not deal with the issues.

All in all, totally needed! I hate logging in and logging out and repeating several times in order to just get a trade to go along smoothly. 😊

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 27 June 2018 at 12:58 AM

@newlife Time to time I forget Im on a side and hit up the cave/asteroid/etc, having the account labeled as a side account and linked to a main in that way would definitely put me at ease since I wont be able to slip up ^^
I've also been tired with logging into side accounts on the daily to shift around my coved

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 27 June 2018 at 1:08 AM

@budgie

Agreed! It's always a bother to make sure that you're on your main account, I'm ready for them to just be all stuck together with one email and login 😊