EggCavity is on EggCave again? No way?!?! (EC Giveaway!)

in General

Do you like EggCavity?

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 18 June 2018 at 8:32 PM

The winner of the 1 mil ec will be chosen at the end of today!

Hello EggCavity Fans!

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! !
I know. I know. I (@lbowe_eblow) have been negligent. I appologize. But we are back and we are strong!

So who is EggCavity?!
We have had a lot of people wanting to join the Mod team and that's great! Here is our current team:
@karenna19 (the creator herself)
@mairbear
@lbowe_elbow (Mod mama and developer)
@rashka
@prairie
@totallynotjoey (COTM mod)
@mechanicalheart
@mairbear
and our admin support @jazzyleia

We need more help!
We have a great team and a few more mods comin, but we am in need of a little more help! Take a look at the positions we need filled!

Email
We get lots of emails, some are for COTM, but lots are for people submitting missing info! I need someone to help keep up with all these emails!

EggCave Page
I need someone to help keep this page up-to-date. Host giveaways and be gerally kind and awesome to everyone!

If you know anyone who is up for any of these positions please let me know!

New to EggCavity?
What is EggCavity? EggCavity is the ultimtae EggCave fansite! We have all sorts of cool stuff like a travel viewer, wishlist function, and indexes for all items, travels, and creatures (check out the creature index for original art, suggestion art, and to see hidden stages!)
Give us a try! eggcavity.com

How else can I help EggCavity?
Does mod work seem like too much for you? Try sending us an email with any missing information, or sending us a creature/EC/CC/item donation so we can host fun giveaways!

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 18 June 2018 at 8:33 PM

I love EggCavity because of the hard working team members!

DON'T FORGET TO SAY WHY YOU LOVE EGGCAVITY TO GET ENTERED TO WIN 1MIL EC!

Female
2,914 posts

mairbear • 18 June 2018 at 8:59 PM

Well there's quite a few reasons why I love Eggcavity πŸ˜ƒ

Community
Aesthetics
Functionality

It's pretty much got it all πŸ˜‰

P.S. My username's listed twice, not that I'm complaining xD

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 18 June 2018 at 10:43 PM

@mairbear Thank you for your kind comments! We appreciate you!

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 18 June 2018 at 11:42 PM

i totally love eggcavity, because of the creature viewer! i always used it to find the perfect match for my creatures! πŸ˜ƒ

and even more now that i know many people are working hard to get it completed! πŸ˜ƒ

LET'S GO GANG, WE CAN DO IT! πŸ˜ƒ

@achimenes
@dcmaster
@thedarkarcher
@megadash

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 June 2018 at 11:50 PM

Me most favorite, most used, and most appreciated thing about eggcavity is...
THE CREATURE VIEWER! πŸ˜ƒ
I use this almost every day, and it helps me know what looks best on the pets I love! ❀️

I also like that it has a item and travel index, it helps me know what Items I'd need if I actually went through with *trying* to finish PrairieDog's item collection. πŸ˜‹
The Creature of the Month is also a fun feature. 😸 It gives people a chance to show off their favorite/special creatures, and tell others why they treasure their creature so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 19 June 2018 at 12:04 AM

yey i like egg cavity because it helps me find the ideal travel for any given creature in any given stage.

Also i would like to be a mod @lbowe_elbow

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 19 June 2018 at 12:08 AM

@rashka thank you for the kind words and the pings! Thank you for your incomparable hard work to get the site back to it's former glory. We ❀️ you

@prairie thank you so much!!! We adore you for all your work on the site

@jello Thank you so much! I would love to get you setup with the team! What would you like to work on on the site?

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 19 June 2018 at 12:09 AM

@eggcavity Idk, what could I help with?

I could check emails, reestablish the Creature of the Month system (hasn't been updated in a year i think) and provide prices...

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 19 June 2018 at 12:26 AM

@jello We have someone working on getting COTM back up and running, but if you're willing to look through emails send @lbowe_elbow a mail. We'll get you setup!

Deleted • 19 June 2018 at 2:13 AM

@eggcavity

I was actually planning to transfer my Wishlist onto Eggcavity soon! From what I've seen, it's format is very clean and simple. Plus, the visuals of the creatures are super helpful to people who aren't too familiar with species names! 😊 ❀️

I'd love to join the giveaway, thanks so much for doing this!

Female
371 posts

rainbownya • 19 June 2018 at 2:32 AM

@eggcavity I like the creature calculator-it’s really useful for seeing when a creature becomes immortal 😊

May I please join? Thanks! ❀️

Male
682 posts

decay • 19 June 2018 at 8:34 AM

@Rashka Thank you for pinging me/writing on my wall c:

I love Egg Cavity because of the Creature Viewer, the Calculator, and the ability to see all the stages of Efni and realize that it's going to be one of my favorite creatures xD

I use the Calculator often, especially since I've been immortalizing my cove it's pretty helpful since Eggcave doesn't let us know the exact moment creatures become immortal c:

@eggcavity May I join the giveaway? c:
Also, I would love to help out c: I could answer emails or help with the Eggcave Page c: Anywhere where i'm needed I could help!

2,251 posts

yts • 19 June 2018 at 9:17 AM

Hellow 😸 I was going to write to you when I saw this post! XD
It's like 2 weeks I'm trying to login/register again to eggcavity but I keep gettin errors, could you help me?

Deleted • 19 June 2018 at 9:44 AM

This site is awesome! I just tried it out and it’s a-maze-ing. I especially like the creature viewer as well.. do to so on EggCave, it’s tiring as it needs to be in the Inventory to be tried on the creature!

In any case, may I join this giveaway too?

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 19 June 2018 at 10:40 AM

@crown That's awesome! Let us know what you think of the wishlist process after finishing it up! Wishlist feature is actually my favorite!

@rainbownya thank you so much! I don;t use the calculator much but I'm glad it's getting good use!

@dcmaster please send lbowe_elbow a mail about helping out! I'm so glad you're using the index to take a look at the missing stages! I don't often hear about people using the index, but if it helps even one person it was worth making!

@yts of COURSE we will help you! Send this account a PM with more information about what's going wrong!

@miastone543 was this your first time using EggCavity? That's AWESOME! We're so glad you liked it!

Deleted • 19 June 2018 at 10:50 AM

Yep! Yeah. Thanks for replying, ❀️

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 20 June 2018 at 12:47 AM

Thank you all for submitting your thoughts on EggCavity! I will now be doing the drawing for the winner.

THE WINNER IS @crown !!!!!!!!!! You will be receiving a trade from lbowe_elbow soon (:

Thank you again
@miastone543
@rainbownya
@dcmaster
@yts
@jello
@rashka
@prairie
@mairbear

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 20 June 2018 at 7:14 AM