Hi To Everyone Just Letting You Known

in Trading & Auctions

Female
73 posts

animefan • 17 June 2018 at 3:16 PM

Hi to Everyone

Just letting you known that I get the Leaf of Vaka be for my wifi wend out. Anyone can fed them if they want to or need to.

Be for I for get my wifi go out at radome and I never know wend it is go to do it and wend I am going to have my wifi back on.

I am all way interested and will to take any pets that I can get so please let me known by writing on my wall, by
mail and by posts please and thank you.

I known it will take me more then a day to get the space , EC, CC and any Items to get the pet's.

Try and working on getting 50,000 or more immortal pets to help anyone out that needs a lot of EC to buy any thing they want on egg cave and try and working on getting a lot of EC to get the space I need to get for the pets and to get 80,000 CC some day.

Anyone that is will to help me out thank you and please accept my offer. Some time I offer more then what you ask for if I can so please just take the offer or just let me known that just getting want you want for you pets is all I need to get to the pets from you.

Please and Thank You

Deleted • 17 June 2018 at 3:21 PM

@animefan

May I do something?

Hi to Everyone,

Just letting you know that I got the Leaf of Vaka before my wifi went out. Anyone can feed them if they want to or need to.

Before I forget, my wifi goes out at random and I never know when it is go to do it and when I am going to have my wifi back on.

I am always interested and will take any pets that I can get so please let me know by writing on my wall, mail and posts please and thank you.

I know it will take me more then a day to get the space , EC, CC and any Items to get the pets.

I'm working on getting 50,000 or more immortal pets to help anyone out that needs a lot of EC to buy any thing they want on Egg Cave. I'm also working on getting a lot of EC to get the space I need to get for the pets and to get 80,000 CC some day.

Anyone that is willing to help me out, thank you. Please accept my offer as sometimes I offer more then what you ask for if I can, so please take the offer or just let me know that I'm just getting want you want for your pets is all I need to get to the pets from you.

Please and Thank You

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And sure. I'll give you some pets of mine. I'll also feed most of your creatures.

Female
73 posts

animefan • 19 June 2018 at 1:36 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

here is my post about me try to get 50,000 or more immortal pets to help anyone out that needs a lot of EC to buy any thing they want on egg cave.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 19 June 2018 at 1:39 AM

@animefan

But yeah you can put your extras all into side accounts which will be your storages 50k pets is sure alot to have in general tho.