What Eggcave Creature would you want?

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What Eggcave creature would you like to see more of? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 14 June 2018 at 7:56 AM

Hi all ^^

Im just curious in knowing what the majority of Eggcave users would like to see, in terms of new creatures and what they were based upon. This way i can come up with a creature suggestion that might pique peoples interest!

Im using a poll, if you don't see an option that suits you, please the 'other option' you have down below!

Thank you for reading and participating, it's really appreciated 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 14 June 2018 at 8:12 AM

@heartoffrost well i adore elephants and collect them so thats my vote ❤️

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 14 June 2018 at 11:43 AM

@heartoffrost I don't really have a single "based upon" preference, but my own biases are mostly the following:
Unique, non-existent creatures over copies of real-life creatures/real-life with a few inanimate objects added (Wisnaker over Bufalus/Prath)
Animal-like creatures over humanoid creatures (Tific over Engel)
Alive-looking creatures over creatures based off inanimate objects, with some exceptions (Kappice over Gingerlion, Turkopia over Teason)
Strong & "badass"-looking creatures over cute fluffy things - not only in clear cases (Halldrag over Tine), but also just in terms of overall vibe - Chocob and Spoto are both chocolate bunnies, with Chocob being slicker and smoother and Spoto being more whimsical and cute, so I'd choose a Chocob out of the two.
That's my opinion 😊

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 14 June 2018 at 12:02 PM

@heartoffrost

Lol, there are SOOOO many species I'd love to see designs based on. 😸
I especially like odd/underused species. 😊 That's what I try to base most of my suggestions on.

Id love to see some of the following
- aye-aye
- pufferfish
- cuddlefish
- raccoon dog

to name a few

Female
116 posts

heartoffrost • 15 June 2018 at 7:01 PM

@prairie @katrinwolf @thedarkarcher

Thanks so much for your ideas and preferred creature ideas! Really appreciate it, and will hopefully be coming up with some designs to satisfy these! ^^