Animal Jam

in Roleplaying

Which animal would you rather prefer from ‘Animal Jam’?

Female
8 posts

meowfie990 • 11 June 2018 at 8:03 AM

Hey boys and girls!
I am meowfie990, and this is the forum where you can chat away about one of the most well known multiplayer game, ‘Animal Jam’! You can role play as any kind of animal (literally anything!) and make as many as you want! You can also make any name for your animal, whether it’s short or extremely long!
All you have to do is create a form about your animal and follow the rules that apply to this forum! If any of these rules are breached, you may get suspended!
Anyway, have fun Jammers!

Rules:

1. No swearing allowed at all!

2. Always have fun!

3. No aggression towards other players!

4. No offensive statements of jokes!

5. No explicit content!

6. Always include other players to the *convo(s)

7. Be quirky! Be free!

8. Always watch the anime recommendations I give you! (If you’re into this kinda stuff!)

9. Make sure to be-friend me, so that I can always keep you notified about what’s in my mind, answer you questions about anything and give you sneak peeks with what is coming up! Plus, add me as a friend... my friends list is quite lonely too☹️

10. Make sure to follow all these rules!

11. Make sure to answer my topic poll!

*Convo(s)- Short/slang term for conversation(s)

Firstly, you have to sign in a form of your animal. You can sign in as many as you want! You can also give your animals a job, any kind of job, whether it’s an intergalactic engineer or a McDonald’s server! But be sure! The alpha is already a taken job!

Name:
Animal:
Appearance:
Personality:
Specialities:

Now that you know the basics of a simple Jammer form, I shall start with mine!

Name: Meowfie990
Animal: Panda Cat
Jammer Job: The alpha/motherly cat
Appearance: My animal has snow, white fur coat with pitch-black patches all over her body, has striking blue eyes, a long, fluffy tail with grey stripes on the end, soft big paws with grey stripes on each end of her arm and leg and had dark grey hooks along the side of her face.

Anyway once again, have fun!