What would you do?

in Forum Games

You’re a homeless man walking down the street when you spot a blind man helplessly calculating how much money he needs, so you offer to help. Inside, you find $5000 of cash, this could be many months worth of goods, but is it really ok to take advantage of a disabled man? It’s all up to you, what would you do?

Female
8 posts

meowfie990 • 9 June 2018 at 5:23 AM

Hey boys and girls!
I am @meowfie990!, and this is the ‘What would you do?’ Club!
The game simply goes like this- firstly, a person asks a question, then he/she sets out multiple answers for the players to choose, there is a limitation of 1-10 answers! Then, the players each choose only one of the answers!
Here is an example:
Q.) You’re out on a stroll when you randomly spot a kitten on your left side, hanging desperately on a tree branch and underneath is a bush of dagger-sharp thorns, but on the right side, their is a koala in the middle of the road and a car is heading straight towards it... It’s all up to you, what would you do?

1. Save the kitten just before it lands into the thorn bush and let the koala get ran over.

2. Save the koala just before it gets ran over and let the kitten become a dead echidna.

3. Chuck a huge rock at the car letting it swerve away, then move the koala aside and catch the kitten, but after saving both, you get charged with murder, for the rock you threw killed the driver!

4. Let them both die. As if I care.

5. I’d rather look at the bird feeding it’s chick grubs.

6. Save the kitten from falling into the thorn bush, then use my body to stop the car which saves the koala, but I end up dead.

7. I shouldn’t have come out for a stroll in the first place. That way, I don’t have to stress out on which to save or how to save both.

That is how to goes! I’m sure it will be fun for you and your friends! Now, it’s time for the rules that apply to this forum! So in order to correctly have fun, you have to follow all these rules, if one of them is breached, you may be suspended!

Rules:

1. No swearing, but if you do, please use symbols! (E.g. Holy $#@*!)

2. Always have fun!

3. Do not make fun of each other’s questions!

4. Appropriate questions only!

5. No explicit content!

6. Never use offensive questions!

7. Follow all of these rules!

8. (OPTIONAL) Always watch the anime recommendations I give you! (If you’re into these kinda stuff)

9. Always include everyone!

10. Multiple choice answers must always be under 10!

11. Don’t go too far with your questions and answers!

So there you go! Make sure to follow these rules, but also have fun! Get your friends to join the club and make sure to follow me! That way I can always keep you updated and aware of what I have in mind.

P.S I need as many friend requests as I can, for I am quite lonely.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 June 2018 at 8:48 PM

7, lol

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 9 June 2018 at 11:01 PM