Team Eevee or Pikachu?

in Entertainment

What version will you get?

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 4 June 2018 at 6:11 PM

Im having trouble deciding what game to get. I'd like to go with Pikachu, because I love Raichu, but not being able to evolve the starters kinda makes it hard to decide. As a kid, Id get whatever game my brother didnt, so that we could finish our pokedex together. But he's no longer a fan, so there's nobody around to kinda make the decision for me.

106 posts

karma333 • 13 July 2018 at 12:57 AM

@budgie

Late****

But go with eevee!!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 July 2018 at 2:29 AM

@budgie ooh you like Pokémon? 😱

I don't play the games, sadly... so I don't really know anything. But personally, I like both and I'd use random.org or something because of *cough cough* my *cough* indecisiveness *cough*

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 August 2018 at 1:12 AM

@budgie Oh man this is a hard one.

They are both very nice, UwU I'm probably going to go with team eevee. Since I already played Pokemon yellow(Where pikachu is your mandatory team mate,) I might as well try something new!

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 7 August 2018 at 11:28 AM

@budgie

Heck, I like both, but I'm a sucker for Vaporeon and Jolteon, and I love dogs, so Eevee.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2019 at 8:09 PM

Eevee is based off a fox right?
Team Eevee

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 16 June 2019 at 10:34 AM

Eevee! For the versatility of the potential evolutions, of course.

Male
682 posts

decay • 25 June 2019 at 8:25 AM

@budgie

Eevee because it has so cute xD
Have you seen Eevee with any hat?
It's super cute!

I'm not too keen on pikachu >.>

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 12 July 2019 at 1:28 PM

@budgie

If you're talking about the Let's Go game series, I'd go with Pikachu because of its strength and cuteness. I got a female Pikachu in Let's Go Pikachu. You can't evolve it though.

If you're talking about overall Pokèmon, I'd go with Eevee. Eevee is a little cutie pie and the variety of evolutions make it a great Pokèmon once it evolves. My favourite 'Eeveelution' is Flareon. I absolutely love fire-type Pokèmon as they have some of the cutest Pokèmon, such as Vulpix, Ninetails, Growlithe, and Arcanine.

Well, that's only my opinion. I'm not really telling you what to do, but this is my experience.

41 posts

flaming_vixen • 29 March 2021 at 7:23 PM

eevee eevee eevee

Female
890 posts

shirothekittehlover • 29 March 2021 at 7:53 PM

E
E
V
E
E

Female
101 posts

reddish • 28 April 2021 at 7:05 PM

Like if you just want to play through the game an have a cute partner, guess you could go with pikachu
The "Eeveelutions" for Eevee may actually be better, since Pikachu can't actually evolve in Let's Go, Pikachu! eevee, on the other hand, has many different eeveelutions you can choose from, which is really fun and gives an advantage in the game. Don't know why I voted Pikachu.... Maybe I shouldn't of been so quick to vote.