WHAT THE HECK IS UP DOODS

in Welcomes & Introductions

2 posts

eriismatter • 26 May 2018 at 2:46 PM

It's your new neighbor, Eri! I'll be the person singing sad songs loudly, excitedly coming over to tell you about a conspiracy theory I had, and the one that wins your heart in the end!
What kind of site neighbor are you?
Nice to meet y'all!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 May 2018 at 4:10 PM

Welcome to the Eggcave Community, New Neighbor!

Eggcave is an amazing game where you can adopt creatures and communicate with on-line friends! Trading, auctions, and forum posts (as you can see) are all a part of this game! Visit the Site Blog to see updates @Ian, the creator, has made. Be sure to read the Site Guidelines before you go off in your adventure on Eggcave! If you have any questions and concerns, be sure to contact the site staff members, which you can find here: Site Staff, by sending a ticket!

Off to the forum posts! The forums are split into three sections, labeled Eggcave, Social, and Site.
The forum "theme" is labeled below a picture, here you post related things on the forums or you can create your own forum that is related to that theme. Click here to visit the "e-codes", something that can help you decorate/help you create your own fancy style on your profile.

Hopefully, you have a fantastic time on this great community! If you have any concerns, you are welcomed to contact me or the staff members!! Have a good day~ ❤️

**what kind of person am I?? Hmm... a lazy one. XD**

2 posts

eriismatter • 27 May 2018 at 3:00 AM

Ahaha! Thank you very much, lazy one! Your time is appreciated ❤️

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 27 May 2018 at 9:14 AM

@eriismatter
welcome!
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Welcome to Egg Cave!
there are many new players like you, so no worries. check out the player guide for more help, and feel free to ask any of the site mods or any older players to help!
This is the player guide
have fun!
for roleplaying, hop by to the Roleplaying forums
for games, hop by to the Forum Games forums
for questions and answers, hop by to the Help and Questions forums
to make a creature suggestion or to draw fan art, hop on to the Fan Art and Creature Suggestions forums
to join a giveaway, contest, or raffle, hop on by to the Giveaway and Contests Forums
to give some feedback, go to the Site Feedback forums
trading and auctioning creatures and haggling and bidding on creatures are fun! you have to wait 'till your account is 48 hours(a long time)old to do these things(for safety reasons). Adopting creatures at the Cave is fun. Make sure to feed/click/view your creatures so they don't die! To view, just look at the creature. To click, just click on the creature image/profile. Too feed, just click the giant blue 'Feed' button above the creature image. You can feed/view/click your creatures and other players' creatures.
For a tip or 2 on the Cave, click here
Sorry if you know all this already ❤️