The Tiniz - collab with @dcmaster

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like it?

Female
258 posts

boop • 26 May 2018 at 7:53 AM

Link: https://orig00.deviantart.net/3da4/f/2018/145/3/a/untitled_drawing_by_kellywong-dcc7ubs.png

EDIT: @dcmaster has drawn the Tiniz much more beautifully than I did!!!
Here's the link to the redraw 😊 https://dcmastereggcave.deviantart.com/art/Tinit-Redraw-749211224?ga_submit_new=10%3A1528692136

Pronounced: ti-NEEZ

The Tiniz: a brief introduction
A very timid creature, the Tiniz lives high above in trees.
They look somewhat like a cross between a weggy with arms and a very furry tennis ball, except that the Tiniz has tiny, fairy wings.

They live in small groups of about 10 individuals.
The Tiniz has a very special ability. When it feels happy and peaceful, it will snuggle up in your hands, and you will feel a surge of happiness going through your body. The SARC is still studying this magical ability.

*I aimed for this creature to be simple but cute. Hopefully you guys like it!
Feel free to judge. I'd really like some feedback to improve on my creature suggestions 😊

EDIT: I am extremely sorry that I put this topic at the wrong place...

Pings (so sorry ❀️):
@crown
@thedarkarcher
@playermocha345
@icecloud101
@dcmaster
@wigglytuff
@cala
@mermaid

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 26 May 2018 at 8:06 AM

@wonglikiu821
i like it❀️
for some reason, it looks like a really cute floating ball of pollen with wings....
kinda like this (what i thought of)
https://pre00.deviantart.net/2f25/th/pre/i/2016/328/8/b/pokemon__742__cutiefly_by_beckimaginative-daphc0c.png
but not exactl
i like it, and its really cute
a must have

Deleted • 26 May 2018 at 8:16 AM

@wonglikiu821 I like it, but I feel like the stages could have more difference and detail. The description was fine, but was a bit short, and simple, but that was what you were going for...right?
At first when I saw the picture, I thought it looked rather like a light. I think at the part where you mention it snuggling into your hands, it should be at night, and it chases away nightmares to keep you happy.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 May 2018 at 11:21 AM

@wonglikiu821 it's so CUTE!

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 26 May 2018 at 10:31 PM

Topic moved from General to Fan Art & Creature Suggestions.

There isn't really a difference between 2nd and 3rd stage. Maybe add something more to the wings (E.g. more wings, larger wings or maybe a darker yellow for the last stage)?

It is cute but a little too simple.

Deleted • 27 May 2018 at 5:55 AM

I like it, but when you described it like a tennis ball, could it actually look like a tennis ball that is somehow mysteriously also like a light bulb? It's cute and simple, adorable!

Female
258 posts

boop • 27 May 2018 at 6:30 AM

@icecloud101 Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
@crown Hehe... I couldn't think of anything to write, so that's only a very brief introduction but thanks anyway ^^
@wigglytuff Thanks ❀️
@mastergemma I appreciate your help and feedback. I'll add those 😊
@playermocha345 Sure! Thanks!

Male
682 posts

decay • 27 May 2018 at 11:04 AM

@wonglikiu821 I'm a little late πŸ˜‹ but IT'S ADORABLE!!!!! *-* but I do agree with some of the other people that the second and third stage are very similar πŸ˜‹ If you need any help I love drawing c:

Female
258 posts

boop • 6 June 2018 at 8:27 AM

@dcmaster 😊
If you're interested you can try to draw the stages out and change them a little bit ^^
Thanks, I appreciate it ❀️

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 11 June 2018 at 11:30 PM

Cute!! I like it 😊! You did a good job! If you wanted you could improve a little (you could use an egg description) but the drawings are adorable and it's good!!

Female
258 posts

boop • 12 June 2018 at 9:46 AM

@eggslover Thanks ^^

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 12 June 2018 at 3:47 PM

@wonglikiu821 NP πŸ˜ƒ

Female
85 posts

kissed • 29 June 2018 at 3:16 AM

@wonglikiu821
I think its too simple! There should be more detail. Its cute though!

Female
258 posts

boop • 1 July 2018 at 4:14 AM

@kissed
Haha, it was meant to be simple, but I appreciate your feedback ^^
Thanks!