Hi, I'm new..

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
52 posts

draconicentity • 25 May 2018 at 10:11 PM

Hi, I'm draconicentity, and I joined May 23rd. The reason I'm writing this two days after I joined is because, well.. I'm pretty shy online, as commenting or sending pms to people isn't my thing. I love adoptable games such as egg cave and dragon cave. I play a wide variety of video games, online or offline. Anyways, I really enjoy this game so far and I would like to know more about it, such as how you could get limited pets, raise them, and what the bakery, toy shops, and the other shops have to offer.

Female
2,918 posts

mairbear • 26 May 2018 at 12:57 AM

@draconicentity

Hello! Welcome to eggcave 😊 The player guide is a good place to start to get some information about the functions of different game components. But you can always ask if you have any questions! I hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 26 May 2018 at 2:18 AM

Hello and welcome!!

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 26 May 2018 at 3:22 AM

Welcome to Eggcave @draconicentity!

Here are some helpful links 😊 :
>Player Guide
>Forum Rules (Read this before you post in the forums)
>Abbreviations
>Cave
>Archives
>eCode (which is how I'm creating all these links)
>Mysterious Asteroid
>Leila Oasis
>Trade Center
>Auctions
>Site Trivia [(for a quick 10kec) check the archives for answers]
>Wall of Sandrodons
>Site Blog (to keep up to date with the rest of the community )

If you want to reply to someone, just go to their profile (by clicking their username in the forums) and post on their wall or PM (private message) them

To ping someone (notify them), you just put the 'at' sign in front of their username
eg. @totallynotjoey
Pings are also links to that user's profile

Oh, and also, orange words or phrases are usually links unless the word or phrase was purposely coloured orange (and you can do that by using the eCode)
They can still be coloured though

If you have anymore questions, just post on my wall or PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

I apologise if you already know some of this, but I hope you have a great time here on Eggcave! 😊

Female
52 posts

draconicentity • 26 May 2018 at 10:51 AM

Thank you everyone! ❤️

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 June 2018 at 10:00 PM

@draconicentity
Hi, I'm kind of new, like I joined 1 and a half months ago. Would you like a start up creature. The only reason why I have a lot of creatures is cause of my great friends who lended me money and gave me creatures.