Favorite EC creature art wise?

in Entertainment

1,558 posts

dragonii • 21 May 2018 at 2:19 PM

Like the title says, what is your favorite creature because of its art style?
You can have multiple if you can’t make up your mind.

A few that I really enjoy are Goolime, gorri, and ahjoon.

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 21 May 2018 at 2:39 PM

@dragonii
Hoo boy, that's difficult. I really enjoy the whimsical artstyle of some older creatures, like Puffup, Spritemice or Ragon (or Reminsect), adore the crispy lineart plus colours on Halldrag or Rosse... but I also like the lighting on Bliz or Eeriek, and thinner lines and more "realistic" look to Axol or, say, Fangtharp... man, it'll probably be easier to count the creatures I don't like - there's, probably, not more than fifteen whose looks I don't like at all πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 21 May 2018 at 4:27 PM

ALIAMBLE!!!!!!

.... I am so biased o.o

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 21 May 2018 at 4:37 PM

@skyfall4
cool
maybe all catlike creatures....*bias alert*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2018 at 5:45 PM

@dragonii I think the Elkikorn looks so real for a second! Not kidding πŸ˜‹

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 21 May 2018 at 8:13 PM

Roza, Vesti (aka gorgeous flower princess/ballerina cat), Corunis (best ruby cat), Alleniwer (the last stage I like the most...), (the yet to be released) Efni, Ambrok, Vitta, Whirlz, Kujak, Horsca, Choconom, Fourbon, Harpis, Luciales, Unusith (my personal favorite, I think), Trigren, Ikamifoo, Sidris (it's adorable!) and Imovsa, in no particular order.
EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention the gorgeous racoon fairy also known as the Kaihon.

Female
26 posts

blueperiod • 15 July 2018 at 12:12 AM

Sweetoth, Strawbearry, and Nunny. ❀️

I love their themes and aesthetics.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 15 July 2018 at 2:32 AM

I absolutely love the Choconom, Kaihon, and Unusith 😸 ❀️

Non-binary
14 posts

cosmicc • 17 July 2018 at 11:50 AM

A lot of them are really pretty, so its hard to choose. :/

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 July 2018 at 11:58 AM

@cosmicc i agree o.o

Female
349 posts

blissy • 3 August 2018 at 11:58 PM

Tasma, when I first joined I planned on having nothing but!

Female
513 posts

fjhfjhfjh • 4 August 2018 at 3:33 AM

I have 3 different winners: (though I haven't looked at any of the new creatures yet)
nym - the poses etc portray the realism of the creature but incorporate the mystical element flawlessly, as though all creatures were like that.
pandai - many creatures either have too much detail (that you can't make out when shrunk to the actual image) or too little detail (so it looks like the artist didn't spend enough time designing), but I think the pandai has a good balance between the two. More like it suggests to your imagination how you should fill in the details without overloading the image.
flofbite - honestly I just like the swirly design within the creature and color pattern here. that and there aren't too many creatures like it πŸ˜‰

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 August 2018 at 1:09 AM

@katrinwolf I totally feel you! I think a lot of the older creature styes have a whimsical look that is always takes my breath away each time I see them!

@wigglytuff It does!! And it looks good! Art goals let me tell you!

@skyfall4 all biases aside, the design is still really nice. ;O

@foxbit Those are all good ones!

@cosmicc Truth right here. Thats Why I wanted to asked everyone else, there are so many nice designs, but I wanted to know which one's people like the most.

@blueperiod They do have some nice esthetic. ;O

@blissy Its a great one isn't it? I loved that tasma when I first joined too.

@fjhfjhfjh Ahh, I love how you described why you like them! ~~Ikindawanttoknowwhatyouthinkaboutthelatercreatures~~ And each of those creatures have some of my favorite styles. :0

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 11 May 2019 at 8:10 PM

Yazan forever and always