Helping Ease Rereleases

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Are you interested in rereleasing?

Female
99 posts

ratqueen • 3 June 2018 at 7:33 PM

hello every one

im for re-releasing pets and this is why

1: alot more users would get closer to there dream pet with let more users stay i have seen alot of good users quit because there dream pets are imposible to get because there just not for sale ever or because of the prices

2: a bit like 1 more users would be more fun and a less dieing site not saying egg cave is a dieing site but new users and some older just give up and leave the site

3: it would give the site more ways to make more events/ games as a way to re-release the pets so there still hard to get but not imposible

and to those that think it will break the game to re-releasing please read this

i have seen old mmo's that were almost dead because of that most items were to hard and i mean way to hard to get ppl were paying $300,- just to get a change to get 1 piece of a 8 piece armor and because of that more and more ppl quit with made the items even harder to get
then they re-released a little amount of those armors and more ppl came back and the site made more money 2 years later they re-released it again in a otherway and ppl are happy with the drop rade of the items its still hard it cost still alot but its not imposible anymore
they kinda re-released it like our thiefshop is

you buy a pack and it gives a CHANGE to get the rare item but there is also a change you get a cheap easy to get item so ppl kept grinding and buying for those packs

and i think if egg cave does the same like those mmo's sites with a box or a shop or just a mini game with gives a change to get the rare old pets i think both parties will be happy there still rare and ppl have a change to get there dreamies

Female
864 posts

sprite • 4 June 2018 at 11:07 AM

I have and will always be for re-releases. The economy is upside down and stale. How can it be done to please every one ? It cannot be done..just that simple. There will always be those unhappy. Case in point with the re-release of the Foo;'s Florn's , and etc. The complainers vs the happy people were listened too there were just as many if not more happy with it. Yet ,they were listened to. While many of the complainers capitalized on that re-release lol

Many have also left because these days it's just not a trading economy. From what I spent when I first started and the 4 years of that to now is a lot less. I mean a lot.So for me based on how often I bought CC, and to now,Egg Cave is actually making a lot less from me these days. So they would make more from with with some type of CC re-release 😉

Unfortunately, I would love to trade my creatures for a lot less value and have but also learned when I saw people trade what I trade for much less for much higher. So not always about being elite. It's about being on the same playing field that came about by that economy.

Not everyone likes to trade. I actually hate trading and would like a better alternative to that 😊