Pick up an egg, abandon an egg

in Forum Games

Deleted • 12 May 2018 at 9:03 PM

So I thought of this idea for a game:
Pick up an egg, abandon an egg.

What happens is:
a) join this game.
b) once you've joined, when you go to the adoption center and pick up, say, 2 eggs, you have to abandon 2 eggs for the next user that goes there to have a little surprise. Trust me, it brightens up their day.
c) you can also abandon two eggs. the next time you see people leaving 2 eggs down that you want, you can take it without abandoning any more eggs.
note: if you don't want to keep abandoning / adopting eggs, you can leave the game. it's not a lifelong commitment. šŸ˜‹
d) post here when you pick up an egg / abandon them!

Disclaimer: This game does require you to abandon eggs, it could be a cave common or something amazing, but first make sure that you are completely ok with it. If you don't want to do it, don't. šŸ˜Š

well, it's soon going to be mother's day today. I'm abandoning two eggs for the next user to find! (happy mother's day!)

and - @orderedchaos
I've been through the site guidelines and the forum rules, and I've checked the other forum topics, i don't think there is a game like this so i decided to make one, but since it involves giving eggs away, would this game be against the rules? thanks. šŸ˜Š

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 12 May 2018 at 9:10 PM

@bagel

Seems like a nice idea, though there are some cons to this too.

There is a chance of stealing eggs.

Well looks like Iā€™m going on a stroll to there.

Female
35 posts

mermaid • 12 May 2018 at 9:14 PM

Hi! I picked up 2 eggs, and I abandoned 1. I'll soon abandon the other one, when I get to feeding, it's very costly.

Female
5,405 posts

Orderedchaos • 12 May 2018 at 10:37 PM

@bagel
This isn't all that different from any of the other gift games so its fine. However, no one should force anyone to participate in this game. If someone not playing picks up an egg that was abandoned in this game they should NOT be harassed to give the egg back, abandon something else, ect. Any amount of harassment or bullying in connection to this game will not be tolerated.

Female
3 posts

mockingjay1 • 8 August 2018 at 10:49 PM

I abandoned 2.... i hope someone will go there and find something they like!